cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userW7OuB20aoi
Astronaut

Re: S10/S10+ Led Notification Light Missing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have just got my new S10 I am very disappointed that there is no notification light to tell me when charging finished charging emails messages what's app facebook etc I dont want to have the sound up when I'm at work and constantly have the phone going off. It was so much easier on the s8 with a small flashing light in the corner. What on earth possessed Samsung to take this away. Rediculous 

Dreknows
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is what I mean it's like no though goes  into the functionality of the product like Spen air gestures are garbage never work 

Trackah123
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any news regarding the notification light? i just got my new S10 but this vital feature is missing, its a great phone but without that notification light, i miss out on important stuff.

Goodole
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So this should not be marked as a solution. Correct?

(Update several minutes later to the above post)

Interesting, I'm on my tablet and it allowed me to post on this subject or thread. So I said kool, they got the site fixed and I can start asking some questions. NOT, after the above post I went to reply to another and I got the same old error, but it allowed me to edit this reply. So I've come to the conclusion not only does Samsung not care about the consumer merchandise wise, but it spills over to this forum. Shame, I was such a dedicated Samsung user.

jeffoutside
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is there a new ETA for the update? 

Thank you.

userUWChGnmJQs
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Pleased ??? Very importante feature deleted  and you call it PLEASED ???

userPcwpqK1QKE
Constellation

Re: Led Notification Light

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was gonna order a new Samsung s10 today. But I guess I'm not anymore, because of this feature missing.

user72KAozIfPa
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought a S10+ last Saturday and I just returned it today solely because of the lack of the indicator lights. It's a feature that I have counted on for years and the lack of this simple device was a deal breaker for me. I went back to my old S7 and couldn't be happier. The Verizon store amanger just didnlt understand that I didn't want the S10+ for that one reason, but it's that important to me. Apparently after reading these commnets. I'm not the only one. It was a foolish move for Samsung to make.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Use the AOE app for a camera ring led. I have it setup on mine. Guess Samsung is working on it. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
userjdYQ1LxLop
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nice video on this app. 

https://youtu.be/FSLbzsrXDHQ

This will use the LED around your camera cutout and more as a notification. Credit: Always on edge