cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_whDQG3c
Astronaut

Where's the notifications light

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How can I tell if my battery is fully charged. Don't want to worry about overcharging it if there's no notifications light .in my opinion this is very important and very disappointing .

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Where's the notifications light

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The S10s are not equipped with any. However, there's always edge lighting for apps. You can also send feedback to Samsung via Samsung Members.app. Simply head to the contact us section of Get Help.  

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
Samsung_HXrPO97
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You don't have to worry about overcharging. The phone automatically takes care of that, just like it'll shut down before it hits zero battery.

Brekly
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for that info. The blinking light feature has always been a plus for me.

Zeek92
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was told that Samsung still doesnt recommend over charging .. I just ended up getting a warranty replacement cause I thought my S10+ had a battery issue.

userpUMxfy45SX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is on your status bar

userolBbAuhe8x
Cosmic Ray

UnHappy With this DEsign

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Is there anyone else out there is is also very unhappy with what samsung has taken out of what every phone has, a way to tell that you missed a call from across the room..WT no notification light???? So samsung tells me to leave the display on to see notifications...WT again, run the battery down and how can you see the screen from across the room..I'm constantly looking at my phone cause I no longer have the luxury of just glancing at my phone and seeing a blink to tell me to go to my phone... So samsung made a case that does the notification for the phone but its over 50 bucks. wow, rip us off why don't you Unsincerly Ex Samsung owner
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: UnHappy With this DEsign

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I use always on edge, which is a 3rd party app that uses the camera hole as an led. Alternatively, you are free to configure Edge Lighting for apps. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
userolBbAuhe8x
Cosmic Ray

Not bright enough to see from a distance

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Not bright enough to see from a distance plus why should I have to spend more money just to get my notifications like we have from pretty much every cell phone since the beginning
userolBbAuhe8x
Cosmic Ray

Re: UnHappy With this DEsign

JUMP TO SOLUTION

First it doesn't use the camera hole cause the camera hole is just a hole this app just creates a circle or oval that displays on the screen.

Second this app interferes with the tapping on the screen to wake up and when it does wake up you won't let you leave theblack screen

3rd, too many to list

@Leinz wrote:

I use always on edge, which is a 3rd party app that uses the camera hole as an led. Alternatively, you are free to configure Edge Lighting for apps.