JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S10/S10+ Led Notification Light Missing

(Topic created: 02-27-2019 07:54 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Is the LED Notification light missing from the S10 phone, if it is is there a workaround to get it, or will there be an update and they will add it? 

Also if it is, I am very disappointed and considering not getting the new phone.  

JUMP TO SOLUTION
517 Replies
userPs7JslMIDu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I hope Samsung can add the led light on an update. Not having the led makes me want to go back to my S7.
0 Likes
usertG2BHRBtFC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Please enable the camera led for notifications

0 Likes
Chazelbaker
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I believe this is coming soon in a software update.

0 Likes
userF0scVdyut7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Is the Samsung S10 getting a Notification Light any time soon? I paid too much money not to know if I have a text or call without picking my phone up!! I love the phone but this is the only failure 👎👎

0 Likes
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Am I the only one that still uses good ol` notification tones? Don't get me wrong, I liked the Led myself, but the phone can make other signals too, right? Tones, edge lighting, always on display... Personally I'm not convinced they actually promised to introduce any kind of solution. People say they promised, someone told someone else something, some you tubers have mentioned it... But ther is no official Samsung statement about it that I'm aware of... Just saying. 

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

0 Likes
uservpakHg1tXP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I like notification lights because my phone is always on silent. I dont use the S10 yet but if I dont get it, it will be because of that. I am waiting for the note 10 though.

userF0scVdyut7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Geno I don't think you understand my concern..I use notification sound, Samsung edge and all of that but that cant help me if I'm away from my phone for a long period of time, in school, or on the job when my phone is on silent!

Smartish
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I been using S10+ plus for 3 days and I didn't noticed even one time that camera cut out LED light animation is functioning. I have seen in reviews that when Unlocking the device or opening Camera app it was functioning but not in the one that I owe now. Do I have an option to activate it? Asking for a Friend

Samsung_whDQG3c
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

How can I tell if my battery is fully charged. Don't want to worry about overcharging it if there's no notifications light .in my opinion this is very important and very disappointing .

0 Likes
Leinz
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

The S10s are not equipped with any. However, there's always edge lighting for apps. You can also send feedback to Samsung via Samsung Members.app. Simply head to the contact us section of Get Help.  

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
0 Likes