cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S10/S10+ Led Notification Light Missing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The notification light you miss is a hardware feature Samsung removed in favor of Edge Lighting which Samsung seems to have already abandoned.

Highlighted
Explorer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Use the edge lighting. But even then theres no reminder. You'll need an app for it. Search notification reminder on the app store.

Highlighted
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just use the aod display. It's not that necessary to have the LED notification when charging it's very visible to see what's the status and just tap your screen and it will display messages and other stuff..

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The whole point of the notification is to let you know so you dont have to check your phone with a tap...

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I use holey light app. Works great and looks better than just a blinking led. I had a note and missed the led so I found this app.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you noticed whether Holey Light eats a lot of battery? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What really gets me with this, is that we are told a work around is in the pipeline. It isnt. The phone isnt far off a year old, and i hear on the grapevine it was never on the cards. Dunno why samsung feels the need to lie to its customers. Again. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

thanks for the post! I have had simillar issues I had to fix for my headless chrome project here 0browser