cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

S10/S10+/S10e Shipping Tracking Thread

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi everyone, it helps to keep track of when phones ship to us... If nothing else it's just fun. I propose we keep it in here. As shipping notifications should start going out any moment now, when you get yours, please post:

- Model/Color/Capacity

- Carrier

- Order Date

- Original "Ships By" Estimate (mine is March 15)

- Shipping Date / Carrier

- New Estimated Delivery Date

Mine hasn't shipped yet, but I want to see if and when others start getting notifications.

Thanks 

"If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. Thanks"
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S10/S10+/S10e Shipping Tracking Thread

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team directly at 1-855-726-8721.

779 REPLIES 779
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can't wait for you guys to receive your new device and we are already enjoying our new s10+ but instagram mode is not yet available on our phone and the retail version or released the final version of the software is not yet available to our s10 and hopefully before the release date March 8th. and also the fingerprint update isn't available yet because my fingerprint sensor isn't that strong enough i have to tap the screen more than once at times.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@RedDragon  wow I haven't had some of the issues you have had with your Buds and the fingerprint sensor. I sometimes find myself still getting acclimated to where the sensor actually is, but it is super snappy and response when I do hit the sensor right. 🤷 I'm excited for the update though! 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Rhonda and I are having the same issues with fingerprint sensor we are txting right now as i type this comment =). Yeah the sensor isn't reading my fingerprint and tried 5 attempts a few times and i have t do manual unlock. there shouldn't be an issue because this is an ultrasonic sensor where it sends sound wave and bounce back to the sensor it should be better than optic sensor but idk maybe the sound wave isnt strong enough.

Nateatlarge
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered Samsung Galaxy S10 Prizim Blue 128GB on T-mobile network.  Ordered 2/27/19

I just fir changed Friday night for payment and yesterday got UPS shipping notification for tracking. 

Any idea if I may get it earlier?

user1q0SUbuzgH
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

did you all order on here or at a retailer i still havent recieved shipment updates and they took the money from my account last week. How do i look it up?

HowToBadly
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I havent gotten mine either. Just waiting passionately (maybe not so patient, haha)

HighFlight1989
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Red Dragon, there's a video about how to set up the fingerprint on phonescoop.com. Seems the graphic at the top of the screen on fingerprint setup page is confusing people. Check it out. It's a YouTube video I think. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried that video guide but still have issues and I just simply wipe the screen with a little bit of rubbing alcohol does the trick it helps a little but I'm still waiting for the update it may be on March the release day and the launch day of Samsung member as well.

According to some article, Samsung have tested hundredths of screen protector in the market prior to launch day of S10 to see if they were compatible and the fact that they have to put their own screen protector for compatibility it made me think they knew and thought about it that maybe the sensor isn't strong enough.

usermZSCbWS06t
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Was reservatuon for s10 plus to get it by 8th march was a joke. I reserved it and ordered through reservation link but my order says it will ship by 22nd march, which according to samsung i should get it by march 8 due to reservation