cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userjvUoa5le61
Constellation

Re: S10/S10+/S10e Shipping Tracking Thread

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone know why the s10+ I ordered has 2 different shipping dates for the sim card and phone?  Doesnt the sim card come in the phone

userRRA5jBSFk7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My order says shipping March 7th but does that mean I will get my s10 on March 7th ? 

Highlighted
Meag
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a couple friends who have preordered their S10s just like myself. Their phones shipped out yesterday 3/4 and will receive them tomorrow 3/6. 

One of my friends reserved his device before the Samsung Unpacked event as did I. Both of us preordered our S10+s within 30min of each other, same day, the only difference between our orders are the colors. Mine has not shipped yet my friend's shipped out Monday. 

Surely Samsung is not shipping on a first come first serve basis or min would have shipped as well. He orderd the Blue and I had ordered the Flamingo Pink so my only assumption is Samsung is going by color. Not sure what the logic being used is and why mine has not shipped yet.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Meag  the logic is that they don't make the same number of models for certain colors, or they are in high demand. I would guess both reasons could play a part for you. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah man, different color can make a huge difference, even if everything else is exactly the same. You guys ordered within 30 minutes, but the color you ordered might have had thousands of people ordering them at the same time vs whatever your friend pocked. To me it looks like the prism white was the most popular, followed by black, then blue and then pink. But it's all speculation, the way they ship phones is a mystery to all of us. In the main shipping tracking thread on this forum, there are people that were expecting their phones in over two weeks showing they will be delivered tomorrow, and others with delivery promise of March 8 haven't seen any shipping updates yet. 

"If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. Thanks"
user7uuZvpXb5e
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am in the same boat! I pre-ordered February 22nd and my brother ordered February 27th and received his on March 6th but I still have not received mine. I ordered the s10+ in flamingo pink and I'm not sure if it's because of the color or what. 

user1a7Hlg6Day
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here

@Meag wrote:

I have a couple friends who have preordered their S10s just like myself. Their phones shipped out yesterday 3/4 and will receive them tomorrow 3/6. 

One of my friends reserved his device before the Samsung Unpacked event as did I. Both of us preordered our S10+s within 30min of each other, same day, the only difference between our orders are the colors. Mine has not shipped yet my friend's shipped out Monday. 

Surely Samsung is not shipping on a first come first serve basis or min would have shipped as well. He orderd the Blue and I had ordered the Flamingo Pink so my only assumption is Samsung is going by color. Not sure what the logic being used is and why mine has not shipped yet.

Anyone else in the same boat?

userhxHNcZLYbF
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How long is it before the Samsung Galaxy s10 plus is going to be shipped???

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When you place your order, it tells you when you should be expecting it by. Right now they will say either by March 15 or 22, depending on the model/color/size/carrier. If you already ordered one, it should have that information on your order page.

"If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. Thanks"
useriuwuE4KnKz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So this is my first time buying an Samsung galaxy. The specs are amazing and every review I see about the phone makes me even more excited. But I am really disappointed and dissatisfied that my delivery is on March 22. So on February 20 at 6:00am I sign up my email to preorder the galaxy phones. At 6:34 am that same day I received an email from *samsung-rt1@samsunggalaxy.email* with the literal first line of the messages being "You'll get early access & a special offer on the next Galaxy." so I was like neat! I will wait for samsung to tell me when I can preorder. So I waited and on February 23 I decided to just buy the phone which was the Samsung s10 unlocked black prism 128gb the page stated it would ship on the 22 of March. On Feb 26 I got an email from*samsung@innovations.samsungusa.com* telling me my reservation for the phone was and the literal first line of this email was "Get up to $550 off with trade-in, $50 in free accessories, and delivery by 3/8.ᶿ >" so I was like neat I am going to quickly cancel my order and buy the phone again. I did this on Feb 26, and at 8:30am on the same day I got and email from *orders@shopping.us.samsung.com* saying my order had been cancelled. So I decided to wait for my credit card to be refunded and it took them up to the 3rd of March to refund my order. Really wanting for nothing bad to happen I bougth the phone on the 28 of February with my debit card and for the whole weekend I 900$ in limbo not because of my credit card company but because samsung would it release it back to me. On the 28 I had gotten the same specs ( unlocked black prism 128gb) as before and the delivery date was still March 22 So to be honest, I am pretty speachless with this rodeo I even called Samsung support on Saturday to see why my funds where taking so long to come back, and even the representative was amazed that it had take this long. So I look at the fine print and it says that as long as "... return to Samsung.com or the App and fully complete the order transaction within the 72 hour period after the device goes for sale." I should have been good which I did So I had to go through all this and my supposedly pre order phone is coming 2 weeks later than the release date even after I followed all the steps. Now I have read post about the 128gb being delayed and the models of certain colors being delayed but I have seen these be delayed to the 15th of March not the 22th, which is a Friday so I am most likely geting the phone on the 26th of March because their expedited delivery only work on weekdays. I don't know after going through all this if I will ever be a returning customer and in the future when a friend ask for my opinion, I am going to send them this post with email pdfs and everything so that they know what they are up against. If Samsung had been like, "hey if you a broke boy buying the new flagship with these specs, know that your delivery date will be garbage" that would have been fine. But email after email they told me I was going to get it on or before 3/8/19 so I think this is misleading business practice on their part.