cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
silentbee007
Cosmic Ray

Re: S10/S10+/S10e Shipping Tracking Thread

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered the exact same thing but on Feb 24th, and it still shows ship by Mar 15th with cancel button still present. I don't understand..

TrustSerenity
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

- Model/Color/Capacity         S10+ Prism White 128

- Carrier    T-Mobile 

- Order Date     2/25

- Original "Ships By" Estimate    3/15

- Shipping Date / Carrier         3/4

- New Estimated Delivery Date          3/6

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Scott16475 @TrustSerenity 

Now that's what I was waiting to see guys... Looks like even with next week's shipping estimates, some of us are getting their phones much earlier. I haven't gotten a shipping notification yet myself, it still says "ships by March 15" (and that's ok).

silentbee007
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

this definitely varies by color though.

Boullion2016
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Where do I check on my pre order ?? On the app ??

Highlighted
userEw54PP2cjs
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

- Model/Color/Capacity: S10+ /Prism White/ 128GB

- Carrier: Unlocked

- Order Date: 2/22

- Original "Ships By": 3/22

- Shipping Date / Carrier: none as of yet

- New Estimated Delivery Date: none as of yet

Had a reservation which states "guaranteed delivery by March 8th," but highly doubt it'll be here by then. No tracking number or emails yet. Wonder if they will offer some sort of compensation if that happens? After all, I reserved my pre-order, received the e-mail guaranteeing my shipment arrival date, and ordered well before the last date for pre-orders.

SCTiger
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm with you. I have the same email and followed all instructions. Mine still says shipping on or before March 22. My wife ordered the same phone without a reservation and hers says March 15. Go figure. 

userEw54PP2cjs
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just contacted online support, and the rep said that due to the large influx of pre-orders, the shipping date will be as it is shown in the order status (so basically March 22nd). Seems like it didn't matter that I had a reservation, because the "guaranteed delivery by March 8th" isn't really guaranteed. Kinda disappointing.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To be honest, they don't know anything. Yes it says that, but if you look at some posts in this thread, there are people that had March 22 and March 15 as their ships by dates and they're already getting their phones, or expecting them tomorrow. And I'm sure (I'm 100% sure) there will be new users after March 8 here complaining that their orders stated March 8 and they haven't received their phones. I can't explain why those dates are inconsistent, but I don't trust them too much. I check my order page every day, because it can update anytime.

I still have an option to cancel my order. Usually when that link goes away it's a good sign the phone is about to ship out.

userEOb4n4bK4O
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

to be honest, i dont think we can get it by 6th.

i too have a fedex tracking says expected to be deliver by march 6th but as of tonight, the status is still shipping label created.