cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KPanini
Asteroid

Re: S10/S10+/S10e Shipping Tracking Thread

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No company can control that lol. We don't know what warehouse it's shipping from nor the courier that is suppose to pick up the items. But for the most part, most companies knows when you should expect your order.  So, I'm not saying they should know everything, but it was a complete different experience when contacting them myself. Most should expect it on or before the 8th. That much I don't question. I honestly was not expecting it to ship no later than the 6th, but I was lucky enough to get my order early. That much I apperiaciate from Samsung since Apple does not do early deliveries on pre-orders, so props for that. I'm certain they are trying to give everyone's items ASAP so they can all experience the joy of having the device, but there is a process it goes through. That's all I'm saying Smiley Happy So, I'm very understanding of what they're going through lol all too well haha.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

" Yes, I'm a traitor go ahead and say it lol "

You're not a traitor, you're just smarter than most and you know that can work for whatever company you want without sacrificing your own experiences by using lesser products. Good for you!

Back to shipping. My case shipped, and says it will be delivered today, but no phone yet, hehe... Stop teasing Samsung, just stop it!

I also ordered a new TV from them, it says it will be delivered March 13, and I think the phone will probably come at the same time. Next week will be Christmas over here. Continuing to patiently wait.

"If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. Thanks"
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just to be fair with everyone when we received our device after an hour of the event they were kinda teasing us also we waited also but eventually we get our device it's not like you will never gonna get it.. the s10+ has a unique experience compare to my note 9 and S9+ the screen quality is different. The ultrawide lens and the 4K with no limit makes you get high on android lol However the fingerprint location is a pain at times specially at complete dark room i cant locate where the fingerprint at even though i have the device for weeks now.

Highlighted
TrustSerenity
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone and buds just came. 20190306_120508.jpg

tsfine
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
So, has anyone else gotten a text notification from fedex without any other notification from Samsung? I'm not sure if the package is my phone, but I'm not expecting anything else, so...
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@TrustSerenity we cant see the picture upload the picture on other site search on google picture for a link and post the link here.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone and earbuds are on the FedEx truck and "out for delivery." About an hour ago a FedEx truck drove by and I my heart skipped a beat...Only for the truck to continue driving. The universe is playing with my emotions right now, lol.

silentbee007
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No worries, mate. We know how the S10 and buds look like. lol

TrustSerenity
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Sorry. I didn't realize the pics didn't show.
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@TrustSerenity Yes the forum is very buggy and this forum will rename and launch this March 8th as Samsung Members as far as i know.