cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: S10/S10+/S10e Shipping Tracking Thread

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You will actually likely get it few days early. Samsung is known for delivering few days before their estimates. I agree the mix up with the reservations is not good. They didn't have these issues for Note9 or S9 devices, but this 10 year anniversary launch appears to be much bigger. So no one knows now.

Since you still have plenty of time to cancel, I'd check retailers like Best Buy, they carry unlocked phones, and might have them on Friday.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
user9XDGJTquFD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So when I ordered the night it went on pre order the ad stated that if you pre order you would be guaranteed delivery by March 8th.  Now all customer service reps are saying it wont ship until then.     I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau today due to FALSE ADVERTISING.    If they cant honor what they say they are going to do, they shouldn't put it on there.    Anyone else found this?  

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user9XDGJTquFD  until you don't receive it the 8th, there is actually nothing to complain about. Just wait and see if you receive it on, or before, release day. 

Highlighted
Theartiszan
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I wonder if Samsung will do anything for devices that are not shipped by the ship date in the order. I purchased mine through them right when it went live. I'm seeing reports of people who made the exact same purchase days after I did who already have tracking numbers but mine still has not moved. And with no shipping number yet today, I know it won't be delivered by Friday.
Sweetie2019
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Scroll down and read fine print in email it also states 

Not all Galaxy device versions are eligible for this offer. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Sweetie2019 thanks for sharing that info! 

usert694mvouPW
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
- Galaxys10+/Blue/128gb - Tmobile - February 28th - March 15th - 22nd - Shipping Date / Carrier - March 8th This has been a very triggering experience to say the least. I preordered the device through T-Mobile on February 28th 8 days after the announcement and was given an estimated delivery time of March 15th through the 22nd. I hated that the estimate was so late but at least they didn't sugar coat the delivery estimate like others who ordered with an estimate of march 8th only to find out the real est is the 15th or the 22nd Thanks T-Mobile. Anyways I pre ordered on the 28th and still hadn't been charged for the upgrade when my friend ordered on the same day as me and already has the phone on the way. Well initially I came to this forum and thread to complain about this 10th anniversary shipping nightmare that has everyone upset and in the process of writing this post I finally got charged for the phone 12 minutes ago and received an email from T-Mobile claiming that the phone will be shipped shortly to be delivered by march 8th! For those who are still left in the dark like I was don't lose hope there still might be a chance. Honestly, if they wouldn't have updated me just now with what's going on I would of cancelled my order and just went to a retail store early to get the phone in person only thing I would have to take into consideration is that $130 ecredit is nothing to let go above your head its definitely a sacrifice that I wish people didn't have to make. Please do better Samsung :/
Ballk00zie
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Pre-ordered 2/23: t mobile prism blue 128g s10+ with expected delivery by 3/8.

Checked today because my friend already got his, and now mine says by 3/15 because of backorder. Pretty shady of Samsung to at least not send me an email about that.  Obviously we will find out..

bandit381
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Received my S10 prism blue 128g today Wednesday 03-06-19 at 10:30 am.

Loving this phone

userYjQeWXiptr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

- Model/Color/Capacity: S10 Plus, Prisim Black, 128GB

- Carrier: AT&T

- Order Date: 12:30AM, 2/21

- Original "Ships By" Estimate: 3/8

- Shipping Date / Carrier: FedEx

- New Estimated Delivery Date: 3/6 by 8PM

I received my phone today! No one was home to sign for the package so I had to stop by the fedex shipping center to pick it up, but it was worth it.

Question: I'm supposed to be trading in my Galaxy S8 but I didn't receive a return label or instructions from Samsung on how and where to send it in. What do I do?