Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
JenniferMae
Asteroid

Re: S10/S10+/S10e Shipping Tracking Thread

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I am devastated. I pre-ordered the S10 almost 2 weeks ago and I just checked my order status and it's not there. I called customer service and he apologized and I placed another order immediately (about 1 hour ago). Does anybody have any idea when I might get it? The Shop Samsung app where I ordered said March 22. Will I really have to wait that long???
silentbee007
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you ordered it and got a confirmation email right after, it should be under your Order History, no? Or you never checked since day 1? lol.

usersPB12UeVEh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
S10+ / Ceramic Black / 512GB VZW (Unlocked) Ordered: February 20, 2019 Shipped: March 4, 2019 Received: March 6, 2019 (sort of?) So, first ever Samsung phone. First ever pre-order. Massive disappointment. I ordered the phone above, model number SM-G975UCKEXAA I received an SM-G975U1CKEX, which is the 8GB version. I promptly (after waiting for 25 minutes for an agent) joined a support chat in an attempt to rectify the situation, and before I could even complete typing out the issue, the browser crashed and reloading the page only gives me a prompt that I already have an active chat open and it would not reconnect me to that existing chat. No other choice but attempt to close the browser and join the chat again, but I'm placed at the back of the queue and proceed to wait another 20+ minutes for round 2. Once in the chat, I explained the situation to the rep, I was told the only option I had was to RETURN the phone and RE-ORDER the "correct" phone again. Effectively placing me at the end of the line (again) after I took the time to preorder as early as possible. I fear that this will also cause the model I already ordered will end up on backorder and I'll be without a phone for an extended period of time. Eventually, I was told to "scan" a copy of the box with the model/serial/imei number on the box and send that information to support via email AFTER the chat ended by replying to the transcript I received, and then a "dedicated" team would be able to assist me. During this time, I've already placed a call to support and requested a callback, which eventually comes after the chat ends. On the support call, I'm asked my name and immediately put on hold. Support person comes back a few minutes later and asks me the issue, and I explain the situation, and I'm immediately put on hold once more. Approximately 6 minutes later, the phone clicks and the line goes dead. That was 30 minutes ago, and I have not had a reconnect call, despite them having my number and knowing I was disconnected. EXTREMELY displeased with this entire transaction and no hope of a resolution in sight despite 2 support chats and a support call. Good luck to whoever gets the actual device I ordered instead. Free upgrade for someone! For those still waiting for your devices, I wish you the best and DOUBLE CHECK YOUR MODEL#s!
userF8ggB2N8E7
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got my s10 512 gb unlocked version. I tested on at&t for wifi calling. It did not work. I am returning and ordering at&t version 512 gb which comes in a week. But don't know how to keep buds and not return it.

silentbee007
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All unlocked versions of Samsung do not come with AT&T wifi calling or VoLTE. To get these carrier perks, you have to order an AT&T branded phone. Well, at least your phone is still arriving in a week. lol.

silentbee007
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's a crazy story, but a couple of things.

1. So based on the model number you ordered, it's a 512gb with 8gb ram, which is the right model you received, no? If you were thinking of 12gb ram, you have to get the 1tb model.

2. I doubt the higher end ceramic models will be out of stock compared to the more popular 128gb model variants with 8gb ram, so you should be okay.

3. Wait. You don't have an old phone to use currently and waiting on this phone?

4. Samsung support has been subpar, at best. I've had recent negative experience with their customer chat and vow to speak to a live person next time. 

user9FLShYDd5e
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the EXACT same issue.  I was received the wrong model (SMG975U1CKEX) yesterday, but ordered the unlocked ceramic black (SM-G975UCKEXAA).  I think the model I received is the prism black which is not as powerful in the S10+ range as the ceramic versions (8GB RAM with 128GB vs. 8GB RAM with 512GB). Samsung support wasn't helpful.  I was even watching youtube videos to make sure I didn't have the ceramic black.  I am going to order another phone and return this one when I receive the replacement.  As long as you intiate the return process on the first phone before 15 days have passed from the delivery date, then you are ok.  

Mixer245
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
128gb prism blue unlocked with a Verizon sim ordered 2/20 estimate 3/6 delivery, been playing with it since it got dropped off at 5pm est!
useryXW8GtjweG
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
How long after the cancel button was removed did people see movement? My cancel button was removed some time this evening.
Theartiszan
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Lucky you. Mines still there. Despite ordering as soon as it went live. Samsung is really letting me down here.