cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userRphIwDt8t2
Cosmic Ray

Re: S10/S10+/S10e Shipping Tracking Thread

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered on 2/28 and cancel button is still there. I was really hoping to get it by tomorrow. Sigh. 

LordVol
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah I ordered mine on 2/27 and cancel button is still visiable, hopefully should be shipped in a day or 2.

Highlighted
TrustSerenity
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For those trading phones in, I just got an email from Samsung with instructions and a shipping label that needs to be printed out. I received my S10+ yesterday.

usereJVjjOYzz6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

S10 plus/128gb/prism blue

Ordered from Samsung app, unlocked

Ordered on 2/22

Original ship: arrive by 3/8

Still no shipping confirmation or anything

Credit card still hasn't been charged either, quite frustrating 

userl0HqRkvQJ1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

S10 /128gb/ White

Ordered from Samsung 

Carrier: ATnT

Ordered: 2/24

Original ship by date: arrive by 3/15

Shipping date: None yet. Cancel button was gone when i woke up this morning.

user2HTcmOIMN8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

S10+ /128gb/ White

Ordered from Samsung 

Carrier: ATT

Ordered: 2/22

Shipping date: None yet, BUT MY friend who ordered the same day as me, only difference is that he got a blue color recieved his yesterday Smiley Sad

@userl0HqRkvQJ1 wrote:

S10 /128gb/ White

Ordered from Samsung 

Carrier: ATnT

Ordered: 2/24

Shipping date: None yet. Cancel button was gone when i woke up this morning.

DannyBaby39
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
S10+ /128gb/ Flamingo Pink Ordered from Samsung.com Carrier: Verizon Ordered: 3/5 - actually processed by samsung 3/6 Original ship by date: ship by 3/15 Shipping date: 3/7 Have not received an email nor has my status on samsung.com changed but I have tracking info from FedEx tracking app and package was picked up by FedEx today with delivery for Monday but I'm hoping for Saturday at the latest. Good Luck Everyone
lilykakes
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Seriously? I honestly do not understand these shipping methods. You are so lucky. I ordered the same exact phone, in the T-Mobile store, 2 days before you. The sale associate said, confidently, that I would receive the phone on Friday. Still have not been charged, still has not shipped. And now I am hearing that the Flamingo Pink is on back order..... I'm so aggravated and upset.

DannyBaby39
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Lilykakes yeah that does suck! I'm not a fan of ordering my phones from the carriers cause they tend to embellish information a lot to their customers so they done loose a sale and the one time I did order through my carrier the phone was messed up and I had to return it and wait for a new one which ended up being on back order so I never ordered through my carrier again. Hopefully you will get the phone soon.
lilykakes
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That is so horrible. Well, now I know. This is the first time I've ever pre ordered. I've always just gone in the store a while later and purchased whatever they had in stock for the phone I wanted. I guess now I learned my lesson. What was I thinking trusting my carrier, right? How dare I, lol. I hate this. If my boyfriend who ordered right after me gets his phone before me and I'm stuck waiting weeks... I will be so angry.