cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jdelta9889
Cosmic Ray

Re: S10/S10+/S10e Shipping Tracking Thread

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine shipped Saturday.   Delivery will be Tues.   Ordered March 1st.  Verizon Black 128gb

Xrstoy1
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Jdelta9889 wrote:

Mine shipped Saturday.   Delivery will be Tues.   Ordered March 1st.  Verizon Black 128gb

Ok Samsung I can understand being overwhelmed with orders but what ever happened to firdt come? I ordered my Verizon 10+ black from Samsung direct Feb 25th my cancel button finally went away yesterday morning but seeing people ordering phones well after are getting theirs some with a ship date of March 22 

I have owned Galaxy's forever and that's how Samsung repays me I had a reservation letter promising March 8th delivery which didnt happen of course but to put me behind others ordering much later poor relationships SAMSUNG.

I'll think better next time.

Jdelta9889
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I

@Xrstoy1 wrote:

@Jdelta9889 wrote:

Ok Samsung I can understand being overwhelmed with orders but what ever happened to firdt come? I ordered my Verizon 10+ black from Samsung direct Feb 25th my cancel button finally went away yesterday morning but seeing people ordering phones well after are getting theirs some with a ship date of March 22 

I have owned Galaxy's forever and that's how Samsung repays me I had a reservation letter promising March 8th delivery which didnt happen of course but to put me behind others ordering much later poor relationships SAMSUNG.

If your cancel button went away, I bet you will get your phone Wednesday.   Thinking Samsung was surprised by the amount of pre orders!  

Moxxxi8788
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Jdelta9889 wrote:

I

@Xrstoy1 wrote:

@Jdelta9889 wrote:

If your cancel button went away, I bet you will get your phone Wednesday.   Thinking Samsung was surprised by the amount of pre orders!  

I agree they had to be suprised with the amount of preorders. My husbands S10+ came from AT&T warehouse in fort worth texas. My S10 is coming from samsung direct fulfill warehouse in fort worth texas. Both were ordered thru AT&T

RolLDawG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered 10+ prism blue for Sprint on Feb 27th with ship date by Mar 15th. Don't know when cancel button went away, but definitely not ship yet. 

Highlighted
Theartiszan
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

While I understand the feeling. I'll only not come back to this thread as I have the phone. Doesn't discount the frustration of the process. I ordered as soon as it opened and mine still hasn't shipped while others that ordered after me have gotten theirs. To say I'm frustrated and annoyed is an understatement.

userdUw3J48tBX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah, I ordered my unlocked, s10 128 gb prism white on march 1st and It says preorder and all that on the order page of samsung but the cancel button is still there. The expected shipping date is and has been March 22nd. Did you do anything to get your so early, because I am checking the app multiple times daily and the cancel button still remains.

Onlineangel
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just an update that I was one where the date always showed Mar 8 (when I ordered and on my order page) - still does.

Cancel Order button finally disappeared for both phone and case Fri night but nothing else since (not in FedEx system yet). At least it's progress, I guess.

That is the only issue I have with this order process. Had my ship by date shown Mar 15 or 22nd or got pushed/updated to a later date there would be nothing to complain about (I wouldn't "expect" something to ship before the date noted regardless if others were). The fact that my date nevered veered from Mar 8 and still hasn't shipped is failure imo.

Tel864
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered an unlocked black 128Gb S10  on February 27 with an estimated shipping date of March 22 its still in preorder status with the cancel button still showing. I see numerous people ordering carrier locked phones after I did and they've already shipped. I'm really close to just saying forget it and keep my S9 especially after the fingerprint fiasco I read about. 

usergpWgtZtQ28
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
yea... same here. but mine shows "confirmed", not sure if there's any difference between "confirmed" and "preorder"