Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
AfroPrincess87
Cosmic Ray

Re: S10/S10+/S10e Shipping Tracking Thread

JUMP TO SOLUTION

UPDATE!

I've received a text from Samsung about 5 mins ago stating it has been shipped!! Original delivery date Mar 15th..  New delivery date: Mar 14th 

Super stoked!! 😁

Xrstoy1
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userfu4t8LcX4s wrote:

Today is the day when so many of us will have our S10's in our hands! So happy!

All those who haven't received theirs...I am very sorry. I know some of you ordered way before me (I ordered March 1st). Samsung did a bad job of pre-ordering and mismanaging.

Mine will spend the day at the local FedEx office, as it showed up a day early so FedEx

clasified it as "Package not Due for delivery".

OMG if you can get it all the way to my town why can't they just deliver it early?

userFCZp6YkQSF
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Both of my phone's show to have shipped yesterday for delivery tomorrow. The bud don't show to have shipped but the shipping date says will ship with device. Has anyone else had this and if so did it actually ship with your device or will it ship later? 

AFV
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same, both phones just shipped like 30 mins ago but the buds dont show.. but i guess they all coming together.. 

userCLzLEkvo24
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ordered my White S10+ Veizon Model right from Samsung.com. Placed the order on 2-27 with a shipping date of 3/15. Got a message today that all or part of my order had shipped and looked only to see it was the SD card I ordered. Anyone else have their order broken into parts? 

Cancel button is gone. My order status on phone went from pre order to confirmed and then back to pre order. This is such a crazy preorder process

userSuOphpoTQ7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thats weird. Mine shipped out last night and im getting tommorrow. I ordered mine 03/02 T

Highlighted
userRGEds3rKbO
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ordered mine on March 6th. Says it will ship by March 22nd and the cancel button is still available. Seeing the others in this thread I'm starting to wonder if it will come when it says it will. I was hesitant to get into the S10+ because I love my Note 8 but when they offer $550 for it it's hard to turn that down. Wondering if I should just wait for the next Note. 

usergpQ5qgZhIn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same situation, note 8 exchange offer was too good to let go however i hope I'll get the 550 and they wont play any games.

LordVol
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah it was an irresistible trade-in offer and getting $550 for an old iphone 8Plus which was lying unused is gold and on the top of it $130 gift card that can be use to buy Galaxy buds. But it is furstrating to see preorder status with cancel button still visible. I ordered on 02-27/Unlocked S10/Prism Blue/128GB.

SpaceGumbal
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here I'm trading my note 8 I was thinking the same but if they have the same promotion when the note 10 comes out the s10 will be worth more of a discount than the note 8