Constellation

Re: S10/S10+/S10e Shipping Tracking Thread

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung Galaxy S10+ 128GB

AT&T

Order Status: Order Placed(in the app)/Back ordered

Order date: March 7th (Pre-order)

Estimated Ship Date: March 22nd

I don't think it's looking very positive over here, cust. service has no idea what's going on nor what "backordered" even means. I have a transcript from a rep. stating that the device isn't backordered, behold! Backorder status. My order still shows up as Placed. Not even confirmed.

lvilla-64
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Checked this morning.. still preorder... cancel button gone... 

just received email from fedex that the phone was on the way...

T-Mobile

Prism Blue s10+--128

order placed March 4th

original estimated shipping March 22nd.

scheduled deliver is now March 22nd by 8:00 PM

When i did the exchange thingy with Samsung last time, I ordered the phone and two days later it was on the way... this time many days... 

Seems that the whole world was ordering the phones!  Many more ordered than Samsung anticipated!

userxKaBBJCP7w
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@lvilla-64 wrote:

Checked this morning.. still preorder... cancel button gone... 

just received email from fedex that the phone was on the way...

T-Mobile

Prism Blue s10+--128

order placed March 4th

original estimated shipping March 22nd.

scheduled deliver is now March 22nd by 8:00 PM

When i did the exchange thingy with Samsung last time, I ordered the phone and two days later it was on the way... this time many days... 

Seems that the whole world was ordering the phones!  Many more ordered than Samsung anticipated!

I think it also has to do with how samsung handles this, what color you ordered and how many them they had ready at launch, and just badly organized logistics.  I have seen people who ordered Mar 15, with apr 5 ship date and their phone shipped the next day, mar 16.  May be they ordered a color and config that was available or someone ignored the order dates, and just shipped. Who knows.  My guess is that they did go out of stock because of more than expected orders and very good tradein value.  So they are trying to get more manufactured and back in stock. Actually they did say it will ship mar 22, so they are not violating any sla. Fact that some people got it way earlier is making all of us antsy Smiley Happy  My problem is with their CS not being able to do anything. 

user48kk7C3OVo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered on Sunday and mine is in transit to be delivered on Friday. But it had a ship date of April 5th. 

userxKaBBJCP7w
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is your config? Unlocked/Tmo? Color? 10e, 10 or 10+?

user48kk7C3OVo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

S 10+ in Prism white, 128gb unlocked. 

Did the trade in deal. 

userWo28ptv3Gq
Constellation

S10+ preorder/Shipping help

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I ordered s10+ 128GB with carrier of Verizon and glaxay active watch on 2/24. My phone wont ship until the 3/15 but I have friends who preordered days after me and their order has already shipped. Also another got his phone BEFORE 3/8 he got his on 3/6. Does a carrier make a difference on when a phone will ship? Also i contacted samsung in regards of why my watch hasnt shipped yet. All I got was "I will forward this issue to the appropriate department." Got no information besides that. What will the appointment do since my order didnt ship on time as promised? I really dont want this to also happens with my phone. Checked my order today only change I've noticed is the cancel button for my s10+ is gone. Anyone else in a similar situation??
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: S10+ preorder/Shipping help

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, carrier, color, capacity... All make a big difference. Since your cancel button is gone it means it will be shipping likely the next business day. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
userOPAmL2i3gb
Asteroid

Re: S10+ preorder/Shipping help

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not necessarily, my cancel button was gone on Thursday night and still not a peep about shipping or anything for that matter. Granted it has will ship by March 15th but I really thought it would have shipped by now after the cancel option being gone for so long. It's probably a good thing the cancel button is gone because at this point I would use it, actually I kind of wish I still had it. lol! I've seen too many that ordered after me same phone, same carrier, and already gotten their phone. Then I've seen many that ordered before me and they've got nothing either. This is my first and last pre-order with Samsung, because I am not impressed to say the least. :-)