cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userWZgQjVl203
Constellation

Re: S10/S10+/S10e Shipping Tracking Thread

JUMP TO SOLUTION
S10/prisim black/128gb - T-Mobile - 3-7 - Original "Ships By" Estimate (mine is March 22) - 3-13 / fedex - 3-15 by end of day
Highlighted
userRGEds3rKbO
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered mine 3/6, the cancel order button went away but it still shows preorder. Says it will ship by March 22nd. Not sure if I believe it after reading many of the people's posts in this forum. 

221BSherlocked
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My s10+ was delivered today... to the wrong house. Checked label/shipping info I provided and I wrote down the right adress. Fed-ex driver just messed up and delivered it to my neighbor. 

Well, no one at my neighbor's house was home and it was sent back to the shipping facility. My fiance called the facility and they said they would send a message to the driver asking them to re-deliver it. Fingers crossed that the driver does as they are told and they go to the right house this time 🤞🤞

TimothyD22
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered mine on the 7th and it shipped today and is supposed to ariive on the 15th, so I think at this point its at random. Id say don't worry though because you most likely will get a shipping confirmation before the end of the week

userR5g3kZT3N4
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What color and version did you get if you don’t mind me asking?

userCWgnEoiUHQ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

this ordered on 3/1 still no updates 

DarthSergery
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just got an update on my order, placed 3/6 with an expected ship date of the 12th

"We're sending you this promotional code due to us missing the promised ship date of March 12th, we do apologize for the inconvenience & we are working to make sure this doesn't happen again. Your device will ship out on March 14th 2019. Please find below a $25.00 promotion code for you to use on our Samsung website. Please note that the promotion code letters are case-sensitive, and the promotion code is unique to you. Please also ensure that you carefully review the terms and conditions* associated with the promotion code. Make sure you do not apply the code and then abandon the cart. You have to proceed with the order after applying the code (codes are one time use). 

Promotion code Terms and Conditions: 
*The promotion code is a one-time use code. The promotion code may not be combined with any other offer or promotion on Samsung.com that requires the use of a promotion code. The promotion code may only be used to pay for the products being purchased, and may not be used to pay for sales tax or shipping charges. The promotion code has no cash value. The promotion code may only be used for purchases on Samsung.com/US, and may not be used at any other retailer. Lost or expired promotion code numbers cannot be replaced. Samsung reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions associated with this promotion code at any time, without prior notice. Should you have any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to me via e-mail.

AFV
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just got my Galaxy Buds shipped.. a different tracking number than the phone and will be delivery a day after the phone..

user4vB8WG377v
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi someone that's getting the earbuds shipped together how many lbs did they have on it .

AFV
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Someone said 2lbs with the buds but my phone shipped and it says 2lbs and i dont think its coming with the buds because i have different tracking number for the buds and different delivery day.. (galaxy s10+)