cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userq95NBhT8j4
Asteroid

Re: S10/S10+/S10e Shipping Tracking Thread

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ordered white prism 10 128gb unlocked. on March 1st. Been saying preorder this morning it had changed to confirmed. EST. Delivery day by the 22 nd was wondering if anyone else had this and how long before it was shipped.

LordVol
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered s10 unlocked blue prism 128gb on 02/27 and it was on preorder status until late last evening. Now it is in confirmed status since then but nothing after that. I am only assuming that they may have scanned the unit for me which may have changed the status from preorder to confirmed. Hoping that it will be shipped by the end of day today, with a delivery date of 15th.

userhQljT4hnYH
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Literally the same thing 

LordVol
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not sure if I am in the same status, last night Preorder is replaced by Confirmed, but cancel button is still visible.

Order Date - 02/27

Unlocked s10/128gb/Prism Blue

Ship By 03/22

silentbee007
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useraK6wXO4VfU wrote:

Ordered 02/24

Unlocked s10 128gb prism blue

Ship by March 22

Cancel order disappeared today.

I ordered on 2/24 as well, S10+ prism blue, but AT&T not unlocked and received mine on 3/12. I guess they ship the carrier versions out first..  

userOPAmL2i3gb
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At this point I don't know what they're doing. I ordered a S10+ prism white, AT&T (gotta have wifi calling here) on Fed 25th. It had will ship by March 15th from the beginning. My cancel button disappeared last Thursday night but nothing since, no updates and no shipping. Now I'm seeing many that ordered after me getting their phones and many that ordered before me just getting shipping info. This was needless to say my first and last pre-order with Samsung. I wish I still had my cancel button at this point, it'd be easier than having to waste my time contacting them from what I've seen that's a nightmare and lengthy. But now I'm not seeing my phone shipping by the 15th, with no updates other than no ability to cancel at this point.

DarthSergery
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well my cancel button finally disappeared although nothing else has changed. The expected ship date had now passed. Said it was to ship by the 12th and now today is the 13th. Hoping it gets sent it soon. Getting tired of charging my s8+ 3 times a day.

Highlighted
userOPAmL2i3gb
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I finally got tracking info about 30 minutes ago, the buds won't be coming with mine but they were backordered from the minute I pre-ordered so that's not a surprise. The phone was picked up today and should be here Friday. Now let's hope I'm back before they run or they at least accept the indirect signature form. Just my luck they finally ship my phone and it's the one day I can't be home all day....and it's only weekday delivery..... lol!

AFV
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a question for those who got their phones already.. did y'all got the Galaxy Buds with the phone even though you got only one tracking number or they give you 2 tracking numbers, one for the phone and one for the galaxy buds?? Or can y'all tell me the weight of the package (galaxy s10+)

userj6IbORpZsW
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got just the phone, waiting for the buds. No idea when will I get them. I got S10 plus and the package was saying its 2lbs.