cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userjvUoa5le61
Constellation

Re: S10/S10+/S10e Shipping Tracking Thread

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ordered the s10+ on Saturday and noticed the SIM card says delivery by Mar 7 and the phone says Mar 15.  Would think the SIM card is the phone.  Any thoughts?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team directly at 1-855-726-8721.

SuNSe7_bg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

- GS10/Prism Black/128

- Unlocked

- Feb 20

- Ships: 07 Mar 2019

- Shipping none / none

- New Estimated Delivery Date - none

Anyone from UK with updates ? I can see the folks from US all got emails here for 6/3. 

P.S keep the hype as i cant wait to get my hands on it Smiley Happy

useryXW8GtjweG
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

- GS10/Prism Blue/128gb

- Unlocked

- Ordered Feb 22

- Ships:  Mar 15 

- Shipping no update

users7lSyDMkry
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

- GS10+/Flamingo Pink/128gb

- Unlocked

- Ordered Feb 26

- Ships:  Mar 15 

- Shipping: I received an email from samsung stating that my phone was shipped on March 10th w/ a FedEx tracking number. Per Fedex website my phone was supposed to be here by 8 p.m today (March 12th). Called Fedex around 3 p.m (today) as the status in my app was still "shipping label created."Fedex rep stated that they don't have the package and advised to get ahold of Samsung as Samsung will need to call them to resolve the issue. Called Samsung and the first two reps that I spoke with stated that Fedex had the package. LONG story short. I ended up having to speak with 4 different people at Samsung to get the situation escalated as all they know on their end is that I was supposed to receive it today. Trying to be patient as I understand they have a lot of orders to ship etc but I am beyond frustrated at this point. 

Highlighted
user7CV61924dc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
S10+ 128 GB Blue Prism Unlocked from Samsung . Used their financing Trade in Smiley Frustratedamsung S8+ ($300/-) Ordered : 4th March Status : 14th April - SHIPPED : Starting to track... Cant wait. ;-)
userwCjE1jxlBS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Your e-commerce team is absolutely useless. WHERE IS MY PHONE?! I ordered it on Feb 26th, was told it would ship the March 8th, then got told it would be delayed and confirmation to ship was the March 15th. On the 15th I got an email FABRICATING a weather event, called this number you posted, spoke to a manager who I have on my recorded line telling me the weather event email was a lie and that it was due to back order and that my phone wouldn't ship until March 23rd. Called today, the 24th of March, the day after the second delayed shipment date, NOBODY has ANY CLUE where my phone is, whether or not it shipped, when I will get it, etc? 

WHAT THE WAS THE PURPOSE OF PRE-ORDERING FROM THE MANUFACTURER IF YOU CAN NOT DELIVER?

Vern2
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I placed two orders for Samsung Galaxy s10 with trade-ins the 1st trade in has been sent back processed & I'm still waiting I placed these orders March, 2 today is March, 29 almost a month I have a full Samsung account I have been a faithful customer for years....everytime I call in I get hung up on this is ridiculous...like I cant even get to a supervisor for ASSISTANCE 👎👎👎👎👎...this has been 1 of my worst experiences yet with Samsung online 

userj8l03aA6Pq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Webite trouble preordering the s10plus. Keeps giving me cannot process you order at the time try again later

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend reaching out to ECommerce. They can be reached at 1-855-726-8721