JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user4xcLANfvy8 wrote:

@userQe1T281xa3 wrote:

S10 Prism White 128 GB

Ordered: March 7

Expected Shipping: Ships by 22nd

Cancel button still there

Anyone on the same boat?

Yep. Ordered March 1st. Cancel button is still there, and on app it says backordered. To ship by the 22nd. 

You think they will actually ship it by the 22nd tho?

KellyN
Asteroid

Re: S10/S10+/S10e Shipping Tracking Thread

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'll be happily surprised if it does. My status hasn't changed yet. I spoke with customer service earlier today and all they could say was according to their resources it will ship by the 22nd. Don't bother trying to contact customer service, they reply from scripts and give no new information.

userQe1T281xa3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My cancel button just disappeared and the status changed from CONFIRMED to PREORDER. Judging by the pattern seen in this thread, this should mean it is going to be shipped in a day or 2, meaning it will probably ship by the 22nd. At least I hope so.

user1a7Hlg6Day
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered the S10 Plus in flamingo pink nothing yet but by all yours post it looks promising I hope BestBuy calls me tomorrow thank you

userR5g3kZT3N4
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered from the 22nd and today got an email today saying that they will ship to me on the 20th so hopefully they will fulfill that

GlassMan86
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered mine same day and got the email a few hours ago and my phone is on its way from Illinois says it will be here the 21st but it already in transit so I'm thinking it should arrive by 8 pm today since its after midnight

KellyN
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered mine 3/1 and my cancel button is still there too! Prism white s10+ 128g. This is so infuriating! Samsung, get it together! Preorders should be your priority! 

KellyN
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

cancel button just went away, no shipping info still. No charge to my card yet either. This process has been so frustrating.

userQe1T281xa3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My cancel button went away earlier today and the phone just got shipped! I get it on the 21st. The original shipping date was the 22nd.

userKvREd1c7uP
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

S10+ Blue 128GB T-Mobile.

Ordered Mar 7th

Expected Shipping: Ships by 22nd