cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidNguyen
Asteroid

Re: S10/S10+/S10e Shipping Tracking Thread

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered one the 2nd, and the Cancel button just went away today. Now the status is Preorder. I think they will ship most if not everything out tomorrow. I hope everyone get their phone on the 22nd. I ordered an Unlocked white model.

Highlighted
userrszBrianZ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Me too, just update today! Can't wait another minute
userQe1T281xa3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me too! Cancel button went away earlier today and the status changed to CONFIRMED. Hopefully it will ship tomorrow or the day after. The expected shipping is by the 22nd.

Jay_Z
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I haven’t been waiting as long as some people here but seeing how many people have been waiting awhile, it’s not exactly giving off cheerful vibes. I ordered Galaxy S10+ Black and paying it off through AT&T with my iPhone 8+ trade in. The site says my order is confirmed but the Samsung ‘Shop App’ says “Order Placed” with an estimated ship date of March 29th

UPDATE: order went from “confirmed” to “in process” on their website but on the app it says “order placed” no change on shipping estimate and my cancel button is still there. 

userQe1T281xa3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

UPDATE: Shipped today. Will receive it on Thursday.

userDVAOlxevth
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same. Hoping to get a shipping notice tonight!
Andy912
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had originally ordered the White via Sprint 128GB. Wouldn't ship till somewhere between 25th and April 1st. Due to my impatient nature.. went to store and picked up the Black S10+. So far couldn't be happier

Nikki_B
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When was your original order placed?

userrszBrianZ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My order was just shipped!!! Order date: 3/7 color: prism white model: S10+ 128G expected delivery date: 3/21 from IN with FedEx Really excited!!!
SpaceGumbal
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Did they send you a message?bummer I pre ordered on the 7th too and nothing not even a change still says backordered:/