cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usercDMnyfgQ3H
Constellation

Re: S10/S10+/S10e Shipping Tracking Thread

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me too. very frustrating. Best buy cannot get info from samsung. mine is ATT locked.  ordered 03/02/2019.

SpaceGumbal
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usercDMnyfgQ3H wrote:

Me too. very frustrating. Best buy cannot get info from samsung. mine is ATT locked.  ordered 03/02/2019.

You haven't received the code?

Highlighted
user1a7Hlg6Day
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm in the same boat BestBuy cannot get no info out of Samsung or anything very frustrated

userxKaBBJCP7w
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Finally my cancel button disappeared.  Hopefully it will ship tomorrow. Yay. Ordered 8th. 128 GB blue Unlocked.  Status changed to In-Process yesterday.  Cancel button was still alive.  Just 30 mins back cancel disappeared. Keeping finger crossed. May be this is it Smiley Happy

userLe3AudXHSO
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here, cancel button gone. Has been "In Process" since morning. Ordered 128gb Prism Black Unlocked. Hoping it ships tomorrow as well.

userxKaBBJCP7w
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

New day, same story. No updates yet about shipment. nothing to report, but what the heck, thought i might as well check and keep the thread going 😀. Was really hoping it would ship today. Does anybody know if FedEx delivers on Saturdays?

SpaceGumbal
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userxKaBBJCP7w wrote:

New day, same story. No updates yet about shipment. nothing to report, but what the heck, thought i might as well check and keep the thread going 😀. Was really hoping it would ship today. Does anybody know if FedEx delivers on Saturdays?

I can confirm they do not deliver on sat or sun. Mine is coming today! Dont stress it out man in a month it wont matter lol 

userxKaBBJCP7w
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Lol.  Right.  No, its just that I am traveling out of country (work) for 2 and half weeks, leave monday evening.  For one, it would be nice to have the new phone to play with, and most importantly, I want to make sure i do the receiving, returning old phone etc before I leave instead of having a friend do it while I am gone etc.  That is why contacted samsung CS to see if they can ship me any available color if they have it. They wouldnt budge saying they cant change it for one, and its not in stock. And all the while, people who ordered last week were getting phones.  Oh, well, forget this week, i am hoping for at least monday now. Smiley Happy

userxKaBBJCP7w
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Quick update, got a text message and shop Samsung app notification that my order shipped.  Unlocked 128gb prism blue s10+.  Ordered Mar 8 and was supposed to ship mar 22. Booya. Hope everybody gets theirs notifications soon .

Jay_Z
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Final update: Just got a shipping confirmation and will be getting my phone Monday. Hopefully everyone else is getting some type of good news.