cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidNguyen
Asteroid

Re: S10/S10+/S10e Shipping Tracking Thread

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wow! After waiting like endlessly, we have to wait another 2 weeks for something can be emailed instantly! We dont like the game you're playing Samsung!

I wanna buy the Galaxy Watch using this gift certificate before the $50 off promotion gone. I dont know if it's even possible doing that.

SpaceGumbal
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Anyone know where I can send in my trade in device or the instructions to send it to them? Pls help
userxKaBBJCP7w
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok@SpaceGumbal wrote:
Anyone know where I can send in my trade in device or the instructions to send it to them? Pls help

They will send you an email the day you are supposed to get your device. Check junk folder if you didn't get it . You can also go to your orders page and a shipping label link will appear next to the trade-in device in your order. Print it. Use same box as your new device. Reset your phone,  remove all cases screen protector , bubble wrap it and send it back by dropping of at FedEx facility. Get acknowledgement receipt.  For safety, get a video Of your device showing it without flaws, IMEI number, etc . No need to send anything else, just the device. 

userxKaBBJCP7w
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Actually they time it perfectly to make it hard for you to stack up deals. When they gave 200$reward points for $700 note 9 deal in Feb 17, they made sure you got your points on Mar 8. So you couldn't use it for the s10 deal, it's just past the free buds and accessories promotion. Smiley Happy . I had to choose between free buds or cheaper s10.  Couldn't combine both.  

userUe50mocIHU
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I preordered mine on Feb-21, AT&T Prism Blue, S10 128 GB. Original shipping date was Mar-8 but I haven't got it yet, says back ordered with no real estimated shipping date. I had ordered from shop.samsung.com.

Curious to know if others with ATT S10 phone got theirs yet or if they even have a confirmed shipping date, thanks !

SpaceGumbal
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I pre ordered mine on the 7th and it's from tmobile blue 128 s10+ model. Said back ordered for a while and I eventually got it on the 21 at 12:41pm. Original date was for the 22 but somehow i recieved it a day earlier. It's sad to see that it's taking a long time for you guys, regardless it was worth the wait! I really love the phone and it doesn't feel like a Samsung phone at all, not in a bad way, it definitely feels premium and something that's definitely worth the price, just wait it'll come soon mate.

Highlighted
user1a7Hlg6Day
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I preordered mine from BestBuy I'm an AT&T customer and no I haven't got a thing yet Samsung has not told them nothing

userUe50mocIHU
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Update:

I got an email late last night that my order is delayed by over a month and I could cancel if I don't want to wait.

In the morning when I clicked the cancel link to go and cancel the order, the cancel button has disappeared, weirdness all around with this samsung order.

usergSXgSmB7Bd
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Update:

I finally got my pre-order prism white S10 this morning from Best Buy in NJ. I hope you guys get your your orders soon, it seems like Samsung is finally fulfilling the backorders.

userSJpK33T2Jv
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I preordered a Galaxy S10 with the Galaxy Buds on Feb 29th and it said the phone will ship by Mar 15th. After the 15th I did not receive an email or tracking number for the phone so I contacted Samsung Support. They said that "Due to a severe weather event at our warehouse, your product is now expected to ship by Mar 23rd, 2019." This sounded like some BS but I thought whatever I can wait another week for the phone. Come Mar 23 still nothing. I once again contacted support and this time they didn't even give me an excuse. They apologized for the delay and said this issue would be forwarded to someone who would email me in about 4 business days?? I know people that ordered S10s and received them in less than 2 weeks and I don't get mine for over a month?? Would love to hear if anyone else experiencing similar delays cause this is seriously off putting and I've been using Samsung products for almost a decade.