cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SirMario
Cosmic Ray

Re: Horrible customer service and lies.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Moderator advised me they will escalate the issue to their higher ups let's see how that goes  

Vido
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's the problem with Samsung. What State do you live in? Because you could actually go to their store if you live in California, Texas or New York.

Samsung does not value their customers 90% of the people on this community post are complaining about one thing or the other. Samsung don't even care to fix these stuffs as they only want your money and then send you on your way. I'm on the edge as well

SirMario
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I live in Florida, I didn't even mention that I had to return the galaxy buds with the defective unit  God help me trying to get a pair out to me. 

SirMario
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SirMario
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I really hope Samsung sees this.

SirMario
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

😔

SirMario
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What did you end up doing?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out directly to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

SirMario
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Adam thank you for your response, I do appreciate it. However, I have been through the grinder multiple times during this transaction, with customer service not being able to do anything , having to explain myself countless times has tired me out  I'll wait a couple more days before canceling the order. I really hope more people at Samsung read this and hopefully something gets done. 😔 

Highlighted
user1a7Hlg6Day
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've already called that number and talk to them and they do not have a clue I still haven't got my phone Samsung needs to get these orders filled