Cosmic Ray

Re: Horrible customer service and lies.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Still no update.

SirMario
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A moderator reached out to me, lets see if anythign can be done. Will keep people update. 

SirMario
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Still waiting for an update  Apparently the office of the president is looking at this but still no resolution  😔 

Highlighted
user1a7Hlg6Day
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung just emailed me and ask for all my information slash call e-commerce I told him already called e-commerce and they don't know nothing so we'll see what they do with my information.. I told them I bet something's wrong with the Galaxy S 10 Plus and that's why they're not shipping them out and if that's the case then why don't they just put it out on the news and let people know because obviously by them not saying anyting is making everyone upset.. I personally think they're going to lose a lot of customers. Samsung do not email me unless you have answers and don't tell me the car eCommerce again

SirMario
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Interesting  I wonder if it has to do with the the overheating issue ... 

Anyhow I find it funny I can't locate this post any more under my post section in the profile  whitin the Samsung members app  😔 ... I received a email from them  after the four business days   that they will let me know when they ship out the device   quote

Hope you are doing good! I have checked in my resources and would like to inform you that our team is working on it. Once the product is shipped from our warehouse, we will notify you through an e-mail. Your time and patience are highly appreciated. Thank you for choosing Samsung.

Thank you, Have an auspicious day!

I have emailed them back for a more realistic response instead of a script  😔 Let's see if they can give more insight. I do plan on reaching out to a friend in the local news paper to start a research project in regards to this  

SirMario
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Still no update 😔 

user1a7Hlg6Day
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I finally got my phone in today from Best buy.. I had to call Samsung register my phone send confirmation that I pre-ordered and now I got to wait four to six weeks for a voucher to get earbuds