cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: S10/S10+/S10e Shipping Tracking Thread

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userEOqNEa1RGg If you preorder on samung with unlocked model most likely you will get it on the release date March 8th unless you order certain color or memory that can cause delay. I live around SF as well. I went to some AT&T store and told me they have already ran out of certain model but they start shipping out this week.

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
userYjQeWXiptr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

- Model/Color/Capacity: S10 Plus, Prisim Black, 128GB

- Carrier: AT&T

- Order Date: 12:30AM, 2/21

- Original "Ships By" Estimate: 3/8

- Shipping Date / Carrier: FedEx

- New Estimated Delivery Date: 3/6 by 8PM

Edit: I got an email from Samsung a few minutes ago with a FedEx tracking number. The FedEx website is saying the scheduled delivery date is 3/6. Hopefully the earbuds and case I ordered will be delivered at the same time.

lvilla-64
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered mine on March 4th, Prism Blue 128 GB S10+…  status says March 22nd…  last time I did the Samsung Exchange thingy basically the same thing, got it a week earlier than the projected shipping date…IF any company says it will be shipped on a certain day and they are delivered earlier, guess what?  YOU will forget all this…don’t get so excited that you start blaming anybody, we don’t get the phones early so be it!  We will, maybe a little later than what we want, but we will get them have no fear…  AND once we get them, all who are so bothered that they don’t have them yet will forget everything and move on and play with their new toys… depending on color which to me is a non-issue, I always put a case on them anyway and wallet cases will hide the color anyway… Chill out folks!  You will get them….

userjPJR6Sr4sk
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model/Color/Capacity: S10+/Prism White/ 128gb

Carrier: T-Mobile

Order Date: Feb 25th

Original "Ships By" Estimate: March 15th

New Estimated Delivery Date: None yet

userjPJR6Sr4sk
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Update, just shipped late last night, new estimated delivery date is 3/7

tsfine
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

- Model/Color/Capacity - S10+/512gb/Ceramic Black

- AT&T

- Order Date: 2/21/19 at 1:00 am

- Original "Ships By" Estimate March 8

- Shipping Date / Carrier

- New Estimated Delivery Date (none)

Hey Samsung Care Ambassador @RedDragon (or anyone), How come I am seeing folks who ordered days later (2/23) than me and their order is already shipped? Shouldn't it be FIFO?

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@tsfine we dont have access to inventory =) but from what i understand it really depeneds on  the phone model and color and the memory you order because some models ran out and some not available yet. from what I know the unlocked have plenty of stock than carrier. and 512-1Tb shipped first from what I read online.  But don't worrry though you will get it.

tsfine
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well, I guess I should be seeing mine as I order the 512gb model. HOPEFULLY!! Smiley Happy

tsfine
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did just notice I no longer have the option of returning the phone. Come on Samsung guys and girls, get those phones on the way already.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just so everybody know to help you choose whether carrier brand or ulocked phone. The unlocked device does have VoLTE and Wifi calling on Tmobile, sprint and verizon thats base on what we tried so there shouldn't be any difference with the carrier version. and also from my note 9 unlocked it does have 256qam enabled on Verizon so it is about the same phone than carrier version. Only AT&T does not support any of those and I am asking support team if those will be enabled in the future since at&t announced they will shutdown 3G in Feb 2022 but havent received any info yet =/.