Why does Galaxy s10e, s10 and s10plus have differnet shipping dates. They don't have the phones made enough for it to ship shortly, since many people are very anxious and want to get it sooner. It says expecting March 7 , 8 but shows mid or end of march? Why does it seem so inconsistent and take so long?
@userRsYespNc3N look at this thread that i recently as well asked for shipping dates
Small short response is nobody knows when. Just hope it comes early (march 8th). If the thread helps then mark this as a solution if it was enough for you
- Model/Color/Capacity: S10+, Flamingo Pink, 128gb
- Carrier: Unlocked
- Order Date: 2/20 (9pm PST)
- Original "Ships By" Estimate: March 15
- Shipping Date / Carrier: N/A
- New Estimated Delivery Date: N/A
Super bummed to be seeing so many people that ordered after me getting their phones far before me. Why did I even bother going through the motions of reserving a pre-order spot and then pre-ordering as soon as my reservation spot came open?
Directly through Samsung website.
- Model/Color/Capacity (S10+/Prism Blue/128GB)
- Carrier (AT&T)
- Order Date (Feb 23)
- Original "Ships By" Estimate (Mar 15)
- Shipping Date / Carrier (Shipping info received 3/3 - Fedex)
- New Estimated Delivery Date (3/6 by 8pm).