cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user6IGJWmAbnj
Constellation

Re: S10/S10+/S10e Shipping Tracking Thread

JUMP TO SOLUTION

have the same issue, ordered on 5th was then notified that it will ship by 22nd and now getting excuses of how its the carriers fault and how I have to wait till April 5th and they refuse to cancel my order as well basically holding the line I am using for my upgrade so I can't even cancel and get it from somewhere else. 

usern4LdjHSwc0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue.

Initially, I was told that it would ship on the 15th. Then I was told that, because of adverse weather, it would ship on the 23rd (I agree. This is a bs excuse). Yesterday (the 23rd) I was told that it would ship by the end of the day. Now Customer Care is telling me that they wont have an update until 4 business days.

I preordered this phone weeks ago (March 6). And Samsung hasn't provided any updates nor am I able to get any assistance from Samsung Customer Care because Customer Care takes forever to respond and by then, I'm proccupied with something else.

userO8vhjbEouJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. Waited 30 minutes on hold for someone to tell me they'd "forward it to the appropriate team, who should respond within 4 business days".

I get the bad weather but there is no excuse for leaving customers in the dark, providing us with bad information, and wasting our time.

Between this and an ongoing nightmare QLED replacement ticket, I am getting seriously fed up with the entire Samsung brand. Which is a shame, because I used to be quite fond of Samsung products, but then I have never had to deal with their customer support until 30 days ago.

userUe50mocIHU
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Final Update:

Pre-ordered on Feb-21, with ATT carier, S10 prism blue.

After waiting for so long, today (Mar-25), I got this email from Samsung saying your order has been cancelled. Very unprofessional on part of Samsung and funny that samsung is asking me to buy it again from samsung.com.

======

Your order #DY0Q3T0ZX and activation cannot be completed by your carrier and have been cancelled. For more information, please contact your carrier. To purchase your phone now visit Samsung.com and select a different payment method.

Buy Now

Any additional payments made to your carrier should be followed-up with your carrier.

Thank you for shopping at Samsung.com.

Sincerely,
The Samsung Customer Service Team

====

DarthSergery
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm waiting for my second phone to be delivered.  I returned the first one due to the phone box opening up during shipping.  I initiated the return and sent the origonal phone back.  There is no exchange policy so I was told I would get to keep the eCertificate even though I was returning the 1st one and it would be applied to my new order.  The information should be applied to my account.  I placed a new order but that order is now stuck on hold because I was going to exchange my phone with the 1st order.  I didn't due that since I returned the 1st phone.  The limit of one trade in holding up the new order is anoying since I returned the phone there shouldn't be a hold for the new order since the 1st trade in is not going to happen.  I also didn't see the eCertificate applied to my account yet for the 2nd order, maybe that will be transfered over?  Fingers crossed.

userxKaBBJCP7w
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After a long wait and hold because of earlier trade in order, I finally got my 128gb s10+ in blue today. Phone is awesome, lighter and noticably narrower than my note 8. Loving the pre installed screen protector, always-on display with tap to show, scheduled  night mode, good in screen finger print unlock and free spotify.  Propped my note 8 for sending back. It's all ready to go tomorrow.  Good luck to people still waiting.

userUBLmj1nTY2
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ordered my S10+ 128gb white on release day 21-Feb-19 from Samsung Australia. Received it 6-Mar-19 and didn't even notice the buds weren't included. Got an email 7-Mar-19 apologising because they were out of stock on the buds. Buds arrived this week with bonus Samsung 10,000 battery pack as apology for the delay. Love the phone and the goodies. Thanks Samsung!

Vern2
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I placed two orders for Samsung Galaxy s10 with trade-ins the 1st trade in has been sent back processed & I'm still waiting I placed these orders March, 2 today is March, 29 almost a month I have a full Samsung account I have been a faithful customer for years....everytime I call in I get hung up on this is ridiculous...like I cant even get to a supervisor for ASSISTANCE 👎👎👎👎👎...this has been 1 of my worst experiences yet with Samsung online...order <edit>

SirMario
Cosmic Ray

Horrible customer service and lies.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I want everyone to know what I have been through with Samsung these last 30 days. 

Pre ordered the phone and received it in a proper time frame  Problem is  phone was a dud  Spoke to multiple customer representatives and was advised to order a new one and return this one  Which I decided to do. Followed all directions, at the time of the new order galaxy s 10+ ceramic version was available  I purchase it, and send in the old one  Purchased the expedited shipping as well. Few hours later I receive an email that my order is on hold due to the policy Samsung had in regards to returns and trade ins. No other company in the world does this  Anyhow, I immediately call customer service and advise them of the issue. They could not do anything about the hold on the new order  Would not connect me to a supervisor no matter how much I tried. I expressed my concern that I don't want the phone to be on back order, it was supposed to be shipped right away since it was in stock  Was told by the representative once you place your order and there is a hold on it  your phone is guaranteed when the hold is in effect. It would get released after, not when we receive the return, but when we process The REFUND!  !!. ANYHOW, SURE enough after 21 days and multiple calls the refund is processed hold is released and sure enough... Phone is back ordered. Shame on you Samsung. I am going to reach out tomorrow to customer service and see what they have to say in regards to this  I will also post this nightmare of an experience to all review sites, long time Samsung user  and critic when they foul up  And I am a hair line away from canceling my order. Try the chat room customer service support  Good luck explaining your concerns in English... 

userr6euygEENL
Constellation

Re: Horrible customer service and lies.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wow