Cosmic Ray

Re: Horrible customer service and lies.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah

MrLegendary619
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having issues with the data connection on my S10+, and when I reach out to customer service, they are completely useless. Check out the conversation I had.

SirMario
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung really needs to own up to this  Any moderators willing to bring this issue up and create certain tickets? This is the customer service that I have been exposed to as well  😔 

SirMario
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sounds about right  I've had to explain my self dozens of times  😔 

SirMario
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mr legendary what did you end up doing?

chrisw15000
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung customer service is the absolute worst. I still have multiple unresolved issues that I can get fixed. They read scripts and can't give you an answer beyond the script. Then they send you a survey at the end saying your issue was unresolved which would make you think they someone would reach out. But nothing...you issue just goes unresolved...

userxkBIdlpL27
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Literally, the same thing that happened to me, horrible customer service. I would ask the person a question and they would never answer the question. They would just read off some script.
SirMario
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Forget that, it's horrible practice and I hope Samsung sees this. I want everyone to know how things are being handled. I have two issues going on... Waiting on the " 4 business day" response to count down. Going strong over 30 days.

Samsung_tgKcVHS
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung Note9

Sent defective S pen in November

Told numerous times replacement on it's way Never came. Called at least 10 times Same story Escalate to team managers Long hold times (up to an hour) Then they said that UPS lost it enroute to them blah blah blah

5 months later STILL NO S PEN REPLACEMENT No calls no nothing

I bought this phone especially for tne SPen feature Its as good as junk without it to me personally The Samsung Customer service has literally made me cry!!!

Just awful customer service

Now they are asking for some kind of receipt which obviously dont have and they said they were rescinding my whole case!!

Lies LIES and a disgrace

SirMario
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I plan on calling until things are resolved and each time I do I plan on coming back to this thread and updating it.