cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

S10+ Update for Android 10 and One UI 2.0 Broke VoLTE Feature

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This morning i downloaded the update on my S10 plus for Android 10 and the new UI 2.0.

This update has caused Volte to no longer function on my phone. I have been using it perfectly until this update was installed.

I made sure it is ticked on under the Connection settings and made sure all mobile data settings are correct. I also updated PRL and Profile settings and restarted/shutdown the phone multiple times. It appears the update made this no longer function. I am still using the phone in the same location that I used it yesterday and prior and now i can no longer use data while on a phone call after updating. This is a big step backwards and my cell phone provider or Samsung have no idea about this since the update is new i guess.. im posting here to see if anyone else's VoLTE stopped working after the update or if there are any suggestions. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: S10+ Update for Android 10 and One UI 2.0 Broke VoLTE Feature

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I dont know if my previous reply went through i dont see it but, i typed ##72786# in the call screen and that fixed it. The network settings needed to be reset and VoLTE is back!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try going to Google play store and download Carrier Services.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I dont know if my previous reply went through i dont see it but, i typed ##72786# in the call screen and that fixed it. The network settings needed to be reset and VoLTE is back!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just updated my S10+ today with the new update Android 10 oneui 2.0 & I'm having the same issue with volte not working. The option to turn on volte in network settings is gone? I tried this code but it says it's not valid? Would it be different in Australia? Thanks anyone who can assist or explain what I need to look for

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So, I typed in ##72786#  , how do I know if it worked? Does volte have to be "on" to fix? This just started a week ago...

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem. My phone says "not connected to the internet." I have 3-4 bars but the mobile data is not working. My phone is an AT&T phone, but I am using it in Japan on the Docomo service. That being said, it worked before and now it doesn't.