Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userFrA3LEiCt0
Asteroid

S10 and S10+ not sending or receiving texts/ mms

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, 

I have two services on s10 and S10+. I am constantly running into issues sending and recieving texts and mms. I have done every trouble shooting option. Each time i resort to a full restore which fixes it for a while, then it happens again. 

It is not a network issue and I have attempted different providers, including overseas and experienced the same. Looking at some threads it is clearly a device issue. 

Kindly advise as such a basic function should not be so hard. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userFrA3LEiCt0
Asteroid

Re: Long press on Message app and then tap on App Info then s...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

seems to be the chat feature issue. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Comet

Long press on Message app and then tap on App Info then s...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Long press on Message app and then tap on App Info then select Storage and then tap on clear Cache and see if it fixes the issue. In order to receive/View MMS usually you need internet connection, if it supports Wifi Calling turning it on also works other wise usually needs Mobile Data. Also try to Wipe Cache Of you phone it fixes some of the issues with apps to do so follow the instruction on the link:

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-37147

If not try to do network reset and see If it works. Go to Settings>General Management>Reset>Reset Network Settings and see if it helps.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

userFrA3LEiCt0
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, I have tried all of the above, and when i does work it is temporary and happens again. Very annoying. 

userFrA3LEiCt0
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

seems to be the chat feature issue. 

View solution in original post

Comet

So I guess you have also tried doing Factory reset and st...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I guess you have also tried doing Factory reset and still having the issue. In this case it maybe the device issue. You may still be Covered under Manufacturer's warranty, as it seems mechanical issues it should be Covered. Maybe try calling Samssung and make a Claim for Repair. If there are any authorized shops they'll send you there otherwise it'll be mailed repair and they should fix the issues. You can call this number 1-800-726-7864

For more Support ways see this link:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.