cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bodyman4life
Asteroid

Re: S10 android 10 beta

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Everything I use everyday so far no problems yet thankfully only had it few hrs now... Unlocked S10+

kscowls99
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Solid so far. Two small hiccups though. The first is that the background photo is muddy when in dark mode. The second is that when my phone wirelessly charges, it basically makes my screen useless. Other than those two things, I like it so far.

usernMCZ9pWKv1
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Eh, in the beta app it comes with I can't get out of it or report any bugs because it says my phone or account isn't registered, image below

Galaxynotesfun
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Everything working wonderful on my s10 plus tmobile. I did have some issues at the start with some errors notifications popping every second. I couldn't do nothing at all.

But I factory reset the phone and everything is working great.

If you haven't installed the beta update.

I would recomend to buckup all your apps and files either on Google or with Samsung account. I didn't but luckily the last buckup wasn't too old. Just in case you have to reset your phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I installed the beta this morning. So far I haven't experienced any issues. I planned on doing a factory reset after installing Q but everything seems fine so far so it might not be necessary.

EOGO
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All good so far. What I love is the notification LED that brings more news. the camera that brings the functions of the note 10 plus. in what is writing all right. I love. 

branxanny
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can't even register for the beta

EOGO
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Screenshot_20191015-160651_Camera.jpg

And the fingerprint sensor is faster. 

Pedro216
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mines was working a lil funny but I cleared somethings and now it's working fine.better then the beta for pie.

userksWNXWuadq
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So far great a few hiccups right after install but simple fix 2 thumbs up