cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

S10 at&t prism blue backordered for 2 weeks?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I placed my order on 6/29/2019, and only after placing my order, the date on my order showed as arriving by 7/17/2019, over 2 weeks! Is this normal? I'm concerned, as I was expecting it much sooner than the 17th. Thanks in advance!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S10 at&t prism blue backordered for 2 weeks?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I certainly understand your concern. Our eCommerce department is in charge of all online orders.This is the only team with access to the resources necessary to assist you. They can be reached 7 days a week 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM EST at 855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S10 at&t prism blue backordered for 2 weeks?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I certainly understand your concern. Our eCommerce department is in charge of all online orders.This is the only team with access to the resources necessary to assist you. They can be reached 7 days a week 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM EST at 855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post