cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

S10 bright white light at the bottom

JUMP TO SOLUTION

bright white light at the bottom of s10plus screen.Kindly look into this issue ASAP.It causing a great difficulty to me.I have tried clearing cache and running in safe mode both didn't work for me

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: bright white light

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay sounds like you need to get device inspected and repaired . For repair, here is the link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. You can get info on where to go to service or contact to ship out the device for service 

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userycWsvmOoqR ,

Is the screen on the S10 plus cracked by any chance? If you screenshot the phone does the white light still show?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No it is not visible in screenshots.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is there any physical damage? 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay sounds like you need to get device inspected and repaired . For repair, here is the link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. You can get info on where to go to service or contact to ship out the device for service 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

brilliant white light at the base of s10plus screen.Kindly investigate this issue ASAP.It making an extraordinary trouble me.I have taken a stab at clearing store and running in protected mode both didn't work for me

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any fix for this yet?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Called local phone repair place. Said common problem on samsung most models. Says lcd needs replacement. $250 and 2 hours. I still owe money on this 11 month old phone. I switched from 3 generations of apple phones that never gave me a problem. I guess saving a few bucks cost me a few more than staying with apple. Dissapointing in samsung quality. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does this issue still appear when your phone is in safe mode?