cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: bright white light

JUMP TO SOLUTION
yes as I mentioned resetting phone and safe mode hasn't worked for anyone in all the threads about this issue.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
sorry I had mentioned that in different thread of many on this issue. the phone is unusable as you can't see past the bright white light. this phone is 11 months old.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I may using my tablet to write this for that reason.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would like to look into this further for you. Can you send me a private message using this link here? (http://bit.ly/2HP0oRi) Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • IMEI number
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
here you can see.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Just called ibreakufix. Common. Samsung S series problem. Called samsung and they honor warranty at authorized samsung service. Even made appointment for me tomorrow. Guy at phone place said 2 hour repair, $250 normally. Second display issue in 11 months of owning phone. I will say support was pleasant. If it gets fixed and I walk out without a bill I will recant my "I wish I would have stuck with apple" Grumblings. I'll update this thread tomorrow and let everyone know.
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S10 bright white light at the bottom

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also tried going into safe mode and clearing cache as other comments have said and bright white light still remains. my phone is new. why is this?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why is this marked solved? There is no solution listed other than "vsend it in". How about what's wrong? A simple Google search shows this is happening to a lot of people. I wish I would have stayed with apple. S10 problematic since I got it. Direct from Samsung btw. Still paying on it. Not even a year old and tons of display issues. No help from Samsung. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
sorry won't let me upload any images or pate one in so you can see.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Just called ibreakufix. Common. Samsung S series problem. Called samsung and they honor warranty at authorized samsung service. Even made appointment for me tomorrow. Guy at phone place said 2 hour repair, $250 normally. Second display issue in 11 months of owning phone. I will say support was pleasant. If it gets fixed and I walk out without a bill I will recant my "I wish I would have stuck with apple" Grumblings. I'll update this thread tomorrow and let everyone know.