cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userPt5XeggI0v
Constellation

S10+ continuous restarts

JUMP TO SOLUTION

2 days ago my phone started to restart without a reason. I did a soft and hard reset, factory reset, wipe cache partition, but the problem continues. My phone s10+ restarts 4-5 times a day. Does anyone know any solution?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: S10+ continuous restarts

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userPt5XeggI0v, I hope you are doing well.

Sorry to hear about your device. Did this issue happen after installing a system update?

Nevertheless, I'd recommend taking your device to your nearest uBreakiFix location. There, they'll be able to re-install the entire operating system for your device which should get you up and running.

To find your nearest uBreakiFix, please visit the following website: https://www.ubreakifix.com/locations

Please feel free to let me know if you need any other assistance with this matter.

Take care!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: S10+ continuous restarts

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userPt5XeggI0v, I hope you are doing well.

Sorry to hear about your device. Did this issue happen after installing a system update?

Nevertheless, I'd recommend taking your device to your nearest uBreakiFix location. There, they'll be able to re-install the entire operating system for your device which should get you up and running.

To find your nearest uBreakiFix, please visit the following website: https://www.ubreakifix.com/locations

Please feel free to let me know if you need any other assistance with this matter.

Take care!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.