cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

S10+ cracked rear camera glass

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just bought my s10plus 9 days ago. I even purchased  a case that has a 10ft drop resistance.  yesterday  I was cleaning my phone and found a deep scratch or crack on rear camera glass. I have been very careful with my phone since I just got it. I thought these phone alone have a good case and the case on it should have prevented the scratch.  I try to exchange  or return device within my 14day return period  but they said no since I broke it. I have to use my insurance.  my insurance wants a $200 deductible and I would  get a brand new d

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: S10+ cracked rear camera glass

JUMP TO SOLUTION

thanks I found parts online a d how to videos. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The camera glass is simple to replace and should cost mo more than $10

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

thanks for reply. can you help me where to buy the glass and how to replace please?

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to ubreakifix for evaluation. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

thanks I found parts online a d how to videos. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Never send it back for something so small. Replacement on Amazon is 10 bucks tops for the cam glass

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing happened to me. Only owned the phone for a few months and had a case on it the entire time. Samsung refuses to admit this is a manufacturing default. This will be the last Samsung device I ever buy...going to Pixel next.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Anonymous wrote:

Same thing happened to me. Only owned the phone for a few months and had a case on it the entire time. Samsung refuses to admit this is a manufacturing default. This will be the last Samsung device I ever buy...going to Pixel next.

I've reported this to samsung too, £61 I was quoted for repair. Already been repaired once when it came out of repair centre due to motherboard fault and the techinican had cracked it putting it back on