cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lotsinlife
Constellation

S10+ dual focus camera shutter closes and opens while switching modes

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When ever I open the camera app in picture mode or when I switch the camera(photography) modes the dual focus camera shutter closes and opens. Is it expected?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
izephyr
Halo

Re: S10+ dual focus camera shutter closes and opens while switching modes

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@lotsinlife This is normal according to the Samsung Ambassadors in the forum. They already discussed the issue here.

If a response solves your query, please make sure to hit "Accept as Solution" and drop some love. Enjoy!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and drop some

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
izephyr
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@lotsinlife This is normal according to the Samsung Ambassadors in the forum. They already discussed the issue here.

If a response solves your query, please make sure to hit "Accept as Solution" and drop some love. Enjoy!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and drop some

View solution in original post

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION
It's normal. You'll hear a faint click when switching modes, and swapping the active camera from front facing to rear.

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.