cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userS2TqNZnUxK
Asteroid

S10+ front camera smoothens skins

Even after disabling beauty filter S10+ still smoothens skin. I have gone through all the settings and there's so way to disable it. Samsung give us an option to disable that garbage and most of the people prefer natural looking photos rather than oversaturated and beautified mode photos. No wonder people prefer iPhone and Pixel for taking photos. Can you give us an option to disable it? FYI I have May patch installed

7 REPLIES 7
userS2TqNZnUxK
Asteroid

Re: S10+ camera smoothens skins

Samsung why are you speechless? How do I disable that garbage? I should have moved to much better iPhone. This will be my last Samsung garbage. 

Highlighted
userS2TqNZnUxK
Asteroid

Re: S10+ front camera smoothens skins

I want an official response for this garbage forced feature. No wonder people prefer iPhone and Pixel over this hyped garbage

userS2TqNZnUxK
Asteroid

Shamesung we need a response. Let me OK at how Apple got it right with iPhone 11. No oversaturated, overexposed, beautified mode garbage and no skin smoothening. They try to be more realistic

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can you please provide me with your model code for your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userS2TqNZnUxK
Asteroid

Have your ever looked at the camera comparison videos on YouTube? Professionals prefer iPhone and Pixel because they capture true to life pictures and videos over those over saturated, over exposed photos and videos. No matter how much we tweak the stock camera, it can't be adjusted. There's no way we can disable skin smoothening either. Look at this video and realise why your camera app is garbage: https://youtu.be/ZSZoudGOnDk

My camera comparison of Huawei Mate 30 Pro vs iPhone 11 Pro / iPhone 11 Pro Max and Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus - We test Photos, 4K video, night mode, microphone quality, and more! Enter the Giveaway here: https://gleam.io/a1Z4V/mega-iphone-11-giveaway (It's free and international!) Scoring ...
Samsung Care Ambassador

Is there a setting that disables auto beauty on your s10?

userS2TqNZnUxK
Asteroid

Even if you disable it, it still smoothens your skin and over exposes it too