cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_YgBzQZY
Astronaut

S10+ internet and signal randomly goes away

Hello.. my internet and phone signal in general goes off whenever I leave my home, at random places, when I'm in a building, at the most frustrating times.. even when I am with family members who have the EXACT SAME PHONE as me and are on the exact same plan I am with our family plan.. everyone else in the family is using their phones just fine but mine is saying "no signal" or "you are offline" and I'm so frustrated I could cry. Is there a malfunction with my phone or my service ? Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
tc4life2010
Constellation

Same thing happened to me every time I go into Walmart or...

Same thing happened to me every time I go into Walmart or the mall. Then when I leave the signal comes back. It's not all the time it happens. Im guessing it's just dead zones

Samsung_iSgk9wr
Astronaut

Wow I have your problem is resolved.

Wow I have your problem is resolved.

Azure04
Constellation

Try updating your phone and check if the phone you are us...

Try updating your phone and check if the phone you are using supports the bands that your mobile operator supports.

JLouisVB
Constellation

You think it could be the phone? I just assumed Sprint in...

You think it could be the phone? I just assumed Sprint in my area is horrible!

Samsung_oveokCy
Astronaut

Same with samsung j7 refine

Same with samsung j7 refine

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Same with samsung j7 refine

Have you tried resetting your network settings?

Have you also reached out to your carrier directly with your mobile data concerns?

Do you have any issues when using wifi?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.