cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userpnZQLpNNal
Asteroid

S10+ lock screen wont stop rotating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I once turned on always on display rotation... I've since turned that off.. but for some reason my lock screen will not stop auto rotating sideways.. unless I turn off auto rotating for my entire phone... I just want the lock screen to stop doing this... Does anyone know how to make this happen? Lock screen settings seems to have nothing to do with this...

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: S10+ lock screen wont stop rotating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I see. I believe I know the solution. Pull down your quick settings and press the text next to the Auto rotate toggle.Screenshot_20190410-191629_Chrome.jpg

Next, uncheck the lockscreen option. 😎Screenshot_20190410-191650_Chrome.jpg

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
12 REPLIES 12
CxA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just to be clear, do you mean the lock screen or the Always On Display (AOD)?

On a whim, I have tried locking and unlocking my screen with the orientation setting set to portrait and/or landscape and I can't seem to replicate your circumstance...

userwZScjpXzcm
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This was the one and only option that worked for me! It also happened to be the last thing I attempted to do because I was even doubting it would work. My lock screen is back to normal...thanks so much!

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userpnZQLpNNal, I hope your day is going well.

Can you tell me what your current baseband version is? (This can be found in Settings>About phone>Software information>)

Also, please be sure that you've updated your AOD to the latest version. (Google Play link)

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
userpnZQLpNNal
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Lock screen

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What? Lol

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

userpnZQLpNNal
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The lock screen is the one that rotates that I wish it did not... Here's the software Info

userpnZQLpNNal
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is what my lock screen looks like when rotated sideways... I want it to stay in portrait.. like all my other lock screens did

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I see. I believe I know the solution. Pull down your quick settings and press the text next to the Auto rotate toggle.Screenshot_20190410-191629_Chrome.jpg

Next, uncheck the lockscreen option. 😎Screenshot_20190410-191650_Chrome.jpg

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

userxjNEtZaNNy
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you!!! It was driving me insane!