cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user8aYdKmjz1l
Constellation

S10 phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought the s10 phone 2 weeks ago and ever since I got it, it closes apps that I'm on and evertime I pick it up there is a game ad that comes up and it wont let me answer the phone or anything else until I wait the 20 seconds to X Out of it. I have been through all the privacy settings. PLEASE HELP ME GET THE GAME ADS OFF MY PHONE!

Iam so disappointed in this phone. Should have stayed with my old 8 +

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: S10 phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You have installed an app which is posting the ad. To confirm this you can boot in safe mode and verify proper operation. You will need to remove the offending app to get rid of the ad. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You have installed an app which is posting the ad. To confirm this you can boot in safe mode and verify proper operation. You will need to remove the offending app to get rid of the ad. 

View solution in original post

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And to add to what the previous user said... It's pretty much impossible to tell which app is doing it. Of course popular and well knows apps like for example Instagram or Flipboard, are safe, but many smaller random ad supported apps and games are where this stuff is hiding. You might have to remove some apps and maybe try re-downloading them one by one to see if the problem comes back. Also read reviews for apps that you don't have a lot of experience with... issues like annoying ads are usually mentioned in other users' reviews.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1