cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userpO0aEvXR2f
Constellation

S10 plus battery issues

Ever since updating my s10 plus to android 10 and one ui 2 ... my battery only last about 4 hours (on screen time) ... is it just my phone or anyone have the same issue ?

9 REPLIES 9
Ambikaraj21
Cosmic Ray

Re: S10 plus battery issues

I have same issues

Ambikaraj21
Cosmic Ray

For galaxy s10 plus. Please help me someone

Samsung_8D4lPJc
Astronaut

I have also same issues

enrique3978
Asteroid

The same problem with my Note10 plus, the battery drain f...

The same problem with my Note10 plus, the battery drain faster than previous version (Android pie)

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: The same problem with my Note10 plus, the battery drain f...

@enrique3978 Have you tried these troubleshooting steps here? http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001451/

userpO0aEvXR2f
Constellation

Nothing works...tried everything

Samsung_Z3uQexj
Astronaut

My is having the same problem.

My is having the same problem.

useriba6LWfAC9
Constellation

My wife and I both have the S10 plus and both of our phones are experiencing this same issue. It drains at a rate of approximately 15% an hour. More if I'm using more than just email or texting. I haven't been able to find a solution posted anywhere. If this continues maybe my next phone won't be a Samsung. It would be a shame since we both really like the Galaxy line.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device? Do you experience these symptoms if you test your device in safe mode?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.