cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userHxB0fwbtRt
Cosmic Ray

S10 reception issues are confirmed

Wife and I each got new S10+ phones, and we immediately noticed the reception issues everyone is talking about. Both Samsung reps and Tmobile reps have confirmed the issue to us. Samsung told us they hope to have a software update available "in a few months."

This is embarrassing for Samsung, a massive oversight by their development team. People on our Facebook feeds are now talking about this known problem. We were granted a return and will be moving to a different brand of phone as many others are starting to do. We are not waiting months for a fix.

6 REPLIES 6
userMbVUFpUGs4
Astronaut

Re: S10 reception issues are confirmed

I've had my s10 less than 24 hours and I've called Verizon 8 times. They are sending me a signal booster tomorrow, overnighted it, for free.  They are saying the problem is with the growing pains of building a 5G network.

userlme1XZmi7K
Constellation

5G network is poison.  People around the world are trying to bann this technology and in some places it has been banned.  Educate and Share, please. 

Samsung_duYmm5y
Astronaut

I've had the S10+ for a few months now and never had any...

I've had the S10+ for a few months now and never had any reception issues. On the contrary I feel I have better reception now than when I had an iphone.

Highlighted
userPMAXSCJH2W
Cosmic Ray

I have had a reception issues since the beginning and I'm...

I have had a reception issues since the beginning and I'm still on the May security update. This phone is trash. Going to Pixel.

ultraclyde
Astronaut

Same here. Upgraded from an S8 to an S10e and added a new line with an S10e for my wife, both on AT&T. The signal recetion is so poor that the phone is useless, in places that my S8 never had any problems at all. It's a shame since I really like the way the phone works otherwise. It's great at doing everything EXCEPT BEING A PHONE.

usertLmnpKgGXZ
Constellation

I'm having the same issue with mine.  I returned my first s10e for a new s10e, both phones have the same issue.