cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userMy116dfNOe
Constellation

S10+ still freezing after update

My s10+ has been freezing ever since the update after Christmas came out. A friend of mine has an s10 and has been experiencing the same, and it's only been getting worse. The phone will freeze forba solid minute, and when it says "System UI has stopped working" there's no option to report it. The only update since has been a security patch on January 1st and even after that my phone froze 10 seconds after the update finished and my phone restarted.

Restartint and clearing cache dozens of times has done nothing, and all of this began after the late December update

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung_CQfMo41
Astronaut

Re: S10+ still freezing after update

I had same problem, I just restarted my phone over twice then my problem was gone

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Do you experience these symptoms if you test your device in safe mode?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userMy116dfNOe
Constellation

Just got around to trying and it froze once.

Then I tried to move a bunch of files/pictures/videos to my sd card and thalf failed to move for no discernible reason (I have over 300gb of space available) and none of them can even play anymore lol

Gotta love android nowadays