Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userWzdYj7q13d
Constellation

What's the feel of the phone like

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Light and fragile. Sometimes I forget it's in my jacket pocket, and mine will forever live in a case (thankfully it's clear). As for size, thin bezels allowed Sammy to cram a massive display into each one. Yet, the S10+ doesn't feel big to me at all. It's only slightly taller than my Moto, whereas my Note 8 felt too elongated. 

When the phone is used without a case you'll find yourself hitting the curved area. For that reason Edge Touch is an essential app. Users can set usuable boundaries. 

If my response has aided or solved your issue please consider liking this comment.
3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Care Ambassador

It feels good, but maybe a little bit slippery. It's super thin and light of course. Personally I find it hard to use without a case, but I do sometimes at home at my desk, just to admire its beauty. It can also get a little bit warm during heavy use, so again, a case helps a lot.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Light and fragile. Sometimes I forget it's in my jacket pocket, and mine will forever live in a case (thankfully it's clear). As for size, thin bezels allowed Sammy to cram a massive display into each one. Yet, the S10+ doesn't feel big to me at all. It's only slightly taller than my Moto, whereas my Note 8 felt too elongated. 

When the phone is used without a case you'll find yourself hitting the curved area. For that reason Edge Touch is an essential app. Users can set usuable boundaries. 

If my response has aided or solved your issue please consider liking this comment.
userWzdYj7q13d
Constellation

Thank you guys