cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Care Ambassador

S10e Prism Black

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Guys,

So I picked up an S10e in prism black yesterday. The phone is awesome. I love it. 

I've got a question for you guys though, while the SKU clearly shows the model is an S10e Prism Black, the phone has a blue hue to it. So much so, I'm wondering if I ended up with the blue model instead of the black. Can anyone with an S10e prism black confirm for me if there's a blue hue with it - almost like a midnight blue, or if somehow I ended up with the blue model. Thanks.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Best regards,
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung_hFsMj3W
Astronaut

Re: S10e Prism Black

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No, the actual "prism black" has a blue hue to it. I actually like it! I'm tired of really black phones!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung_hFsMj3W
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No, the actual "prism black" has a blue hue to it. I actually like it! I'm tired of really black phones!

View solution in original post

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Awesome. Thanks so much for the response!

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Best regards,
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
Samsung_YMZA3Uz
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ask for black not nothing with any other color that I didn't ask for .....period.

user3hHyjQDMJk
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am not happy.. and wanted a BLACK phone.  I am very close to returning it. When setting next to my S7.. it definitely looks midnight blue. I think the S6 was that way too.. and was dissapointed then.  Black is black, folks.

Samsung_6L3jtY4
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's great they really need to make some different color phones!🍞