cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: S10e does not vibrate for incoming calls when ringtone is set to vibrate

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes have done that. And phone is not in do not disturb mode. Just cleared phone app settings again and did not work

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userJbXrRoIUI7 Will you please send a PM with your full model code and IMEI number? http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

try chanigng "vibration pattern" in  phone app-> 3 dots -> settings -> call alerts and ringtones. See if you can feel vibration when selecting different patterns. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can! I tried different patterns and also different vibration intensities. The phone vibrates fine when I receive a text or any other notification, just not for calls unless the sound is on

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you all for your help. I just did an update, and within about 2 minutes of the update finishing, I got a call and my phone started vibrating! It was still not vibrating for incoming calls as of this morning and I didn't change any settings so the update must have done something to fix it!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not sure what happened but hey, I'm glad it's working now!!! Have a great day!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.