cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eshvel
Asteroid

S10e dull colors on 1UI 2 beta

Has anyone experienced dull colors overall in the screen after the Beta install? I cant recall me complaining about the colors on Pie. Im on the Vivid profile with no blue light filter on ag the moment and I performed the personalized colors on Accessibility settings. I have the S10e Unlocked...

9 REPLIES 9
Honored Contributor

Re: S10e dull colors on 1UI 2 beta

@Eshvel wrote:

Has anyone experienced dull colors overall in the screen after the Beta install? I cant recall me complaining about the colors on Pie. Im on the Vivid profile with no blue light filter on ag the moment and I performed the personalized colors on Accessibility settings. I have the S10e Unlocked...

@Eshvel 

Please report beta issues properly. Look under "reporting bugs":

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10/%EF%B8%8F-Android-10-feedback/m-p/888749#M40513

I've seen a couple of posts where people made the same complaint but I haven't noticed anything like that.

Highlighted
Whamo01
Asteroid

Have you reported this to the beta team?

Try going into display settings and turn on vivid made

Ironman5412
Astronaut

How do I apply for the beta? Thanks in advance

No

Eshvel
Asteroid

@Charkatak

Im not reporting an issue here... Im merely inquiring to see whether the issue is only my device or if it's something others are experiencing as well before reporting somethingfalse. Nevertheless for your peace of mind, I went ahead and reported it on the Beta app.

Honored Contributor

@Eshvel wrote:

@Charkatak

Im not reporting an issue here... Im merely inquiring to see whether the issue is only my device or if it's something others are experiencing as well before reporting somethingfalse. Nevertheless for your peace of mind, I went ahead and reported it on the Beta app.

@Eshvel 

Thank you for this.  What I am trying to say is that One UI app has beta community/beta feedback.

It is just this is a "non beta" forum and many users start a discussion, talk about having an issue but fail to mention that they are on beta build and it becomes a mess.

Eshvel
Asteroid

I've updated the Beta 2 with November patch and first thing I noticed was colors were fixed!!! My screen pops out again! If you're on Beta 1 just check software updates and it should download.