cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liem_Akatsuki
Astronaut

S10e freeze and reboot every so often

More than often, usually after i waked up and use the phone, it started to freeze for few seconds at the home screen and begin to reboot. It will keep rebooting unless swipe for the apps screen or noti bar right away after the phone is unlocked

This is a software bug for sure since this doesn't happen in Safe mode. But since this still happen right after i factory reseted the phone, i belive Samsung messed up somewhere in their bloatwares. I can feel the phone freeze in one of their native programs.

Is anyone here have the same issues on Snapdragon s10e. I hope android 10 will change somethings

3 REPLIES 3
Nachocheese
Astronaut

Re: S10e freeze and reboot every so often

Might want to contact Samsung, but the processor is called the snapdragon 855 if your in the states that is because other regions have the exynos 9820. Hope your issue is resolved

Liem_Akatsuki
Astronaut

I want to distinguish between the snap and exynos version, that why i called out snapdragon. What do you meant?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If you don't experience these symptoms with your device in safe mode, it would be a third-party app causing the symptoms you are experiencing. I would recommend deleting them one by one to find the app that is causing the symptoms.