cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ultraclyde
Astronaut

S10e signal strength problems as well

Just to add another data point to the continuing poor reception problems, I have 2 new S10e phones that are nearly useless for actually making phone calls or sending texts. About 6 weeks ago I upgraded my S8 to an s10e and added a new line for my wife with an s10e on AT&T.  It took me a bit to narrow down the problem to the phone, but the network reception is so poor that in many areas the phones are absolutely useless. In all cases, the problem areas were just fine when I had my S8, but now the s10 won't hold a call or send a text there. I've logged issues with AT&T and they sent me a new SIM card, but it didn't change anything.  I'm about to find out how far the carrier will go to make this better.

It's a real shame they don't work as, you know, PHONES, because they're pretty great at everything else. I've been a samsung loyalist back to the S6 but this is just ridiculous. Looks like it may be time to switch brands, and possibly carriers.

2 REPLIES 2
userIcz7IS275V
Astronaut

Re: S10e signal strength problems as well

My s10+ needs to be replaced due to horrible, frustrating data problems. No 3g or any gs sitting next to my wife who has the same carrier, different phone hitting 3g lte. I get nothing but angry.

userjmmY6DdcOb
Constellation

Re: S10e signal strength problems as well

Why is my battery draining fast