cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userw3ncAfm8Ye
Cosmic Ray

SAMSUNG CUSTOMERS

Who has a s10 plus who has had multiple problems with their phone?? Who has called provider Samsung or the local store they will want you to go to?

Who is unhappy with Samsung we BUY THESE PHONES AND PAY A LOT OF MONEY FOR THEM FOR EVERYONE TO JUST GIVE PEOPLE THE RUN AROUND WHEN THEY HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THEIR PHONE!!!?? IS HAVING A SAMSUNG REALLY WORTH OUR MONEY HOW THEY TREAT US BEING A LOYAL CUSTOMER 10 PLUS YEARS IS ABOUT TO CHANGE IF SAMSUNG DONT WANT TO HELP FIX THE PROBLEM AND GIVING ME GO HERE AND THERE DO THIS AND THAT, DONE IT!!! NOW WHAT........... SAMSUNG!!!!!!!!!😡🤯

4 REPLIES 4

Re: SAMSUNG CUSTOMERS

I'm not sure where you are located but here in the United States Samsung has no real competition since phones from Xiaomi, Honor, OPPO and Huawei aren't available through any carriers. That's why Samsung can pretty much do whatever they want including using a 4 year old camera sensor in the S10+ even though they charge $1000 for it. If Samsung adds AI processing to the S11 line then it will be more than 3 years after Huawei, Honor and Xiaomi added that capability to their smartphone cameras but the tech press in the United States will act as if Samsung is being innovative. That's what happens when 2 brands (Samsung and Apple) essentially control the entire US smartphone market and are shielded from competitors.

userw3ncAfm8Ye
Cosmic Ray

Interesting! On smart phones I've only had 1 LG rest been Samsung and I'm not at all happy with the way they handled things with the issues with my phones!

Wizky
Cosmic Ray

What's wrong lol

userw3ncAfm8Ye
Cosmic Ray

Speaker phone, uses 1 speaker or the other switches back and fourth, this is my 6th s10 plus and still having issues they want me to go to all stores call provider everything else but to help with the issue, I've done everything and nothing resolved